Gays Leave JWD!

by hambeak 141 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    "cherbal in my butt"......um.......it's spelled gerbil

lmao ... I was wondering what the heck he was saying! cherbal??? lol I'd hope the person trying that didn't eat corn the night before. Ouch!

Kwin

• juni
    juni

Unfortunately someone has taken advantage of your kindness Hambeak. You are a generous and kind person- seems like these types of people get their butt's kicked a lot.

I enjoy your posts and you have ALWAYS shown respect and concern for others. We need you here. We're all different people and we should show respect for each others' differences of opinions. Hopefully this person stops on their own from harassing you otherwise I would do something about it.

Hugs,

Juni

• hambeak
    hambeak

Gretchen I am so sorry to hear what happened! I have known several people that have attempted suicide because of their identity and I believe it stems from religious intolerance and misunderstanding. A person needs to know their self worth and just avoid the bigots and the haters. There are a lot of good people so don't waste your time with the negative ones.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi hambeak

I am sorry you went through that.

Whoever this person is, I hope they realise that they were speaking only for themselves, not the board.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Hambeak)))

You are welcome here!!! You are a kind, thoughtful person. End of story.

Anybody who would call you or pm you with hateful words are CRAZY!!! They haven't learned what this board is all about: spiritual healing

Hope you have a great day

Codeblue

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"They are not victims but select it by intelligent choice" -wozadummy

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I Danny Haszard am a straight friend to gay,lesbian and transgender folks, have tens of thousands of anti Watchtower pages up not one page is homophobic.

BTW I have secular worked for years in Boston heavy construction with a LOT of lesbians get along just fine.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Hmm interesting to see everyone falling over themselves to condemn an alleged fellow poster who is alleged to have made homophobic remarks on the Phone.(why oh why do People give their numbers to complete strangers?)

I trust you have informed Simon, hambeak?

In my experience he is very quick to deal with problem posters.Maybe that would be better than starting threads with inflammatory headlines.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Just lets give him some compassion.

This is the best thing we can do. Whether anyone believes Jesus was God's son or not, he taught us to pray for and have compassion for our enemies. I wish the person would not leave the forum, but rather that people show him patience and recognize that it's not easy for some people to cope with changing ideas and views. And they might never change or cope if we banish them.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    So why the great displays of sympathy coz he's "gay"....he or she is human and should be EQUALLY treated as a person not a poor victim.

Wozadummy: I don't see anyone giving sympathy to Hambeak "because he's gay." I do see sympathy for the way he was purportedly treated. Big difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit