Well its over....

by kerj2leev 44 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

kerj-

All I can do is feel your pain, and be hear for you. I went thru those same memories when I got divorced. Keep those memories. Time does help. When someone would tell me, i thought they were full of it. We are all here for you!! You are a great guy!!

shell

Big Hug Sad

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

So sorry, Hon. There isn't much to say.

Hugs...
    Baba.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Your alias fits you well. You've had the courage to leave the JWs and an unhappy marriage. Your "kerj" will now help you to heal. Good luck to you.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sorry Kerj for your loss.

The things you remembered are very sweet. Keep remembering because that child between youl keeps you connected for the rest of your lives.

r.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

its my silver wedding anniversary tommorrow

guess we'll be 'celebrating' seperately

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

That is a strange place to be. I had to stop listening to music for a time.

bczar

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Thank you all for your kind words, I know I'm not alone!

• peggy
    peggy

Oh my------your post brought tears! I experienced the same pain in May of 2005. My lawyer walked me to the court house and I found myself divorced! I still grieve the LOSS!

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Peg

• return visitor
  • mouthy
    mouthy

thought of the day we first met, our first date, the first kiss. I thought of the day of our wedding how beautiful she looked, as she entered the room, how all eyes were on her. Of the family and friends that were there all smiling and happy, the dinner and dancing.

I remember when she was pregnant at the hospital, how she would yell at me to get out of the room and then yell at me for leaving. ( we always joked about that)! I remembered holding our son as I sat at her side....

reading this I too cried.... I am so very sorry!!! I think divorce is worse than a death!!! My hubby died after 40 + years ... I had memories like you also.... But yours is so much harder to accept... Try to meet other ladies because you sound like a keeper!!! it is HER loss I feel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit