Who Will Be Celebrating Thanksgiving & XMas This Year???

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

Xirian: "These holidays don't really matter to me and never really have. I don't even celebrate pagan holidays even though I consider myself a practicing witch."

That's what being out of the WT/JWs is all about -- choice. Blessed be, Xirian!

I'll be celebrating both holidays to the max, the whole enchilada -- turkey dinner w/trimmings; Christmas tree hung with loads of ornaments; presents for family; homemade cookies for friends and neighbors; carols; Christmas cards. Can't wait.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

This is my first Christmas in twenty some years so I had to start small. We got an 18 inch tinsel tree and since we are not officially out yet I was almost running to the check out for fear that someone may see me carrying a Christmas tree through Kmart.

V,

I can top your Thanksgiving. I was at "not a thanksgiving dinner" at a MS's house with the CO, pioneers and an annointed sister!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Aye, Thanksgiving at my DA'ed sister in law, Christmas at the Faded house.

I have been invited to a JW gathering including a circuit overseer and wife and two regular pioneers on Thanksgiving day to have a turkey dinner.

WTF V ? I hope you prepare some smart ass comments to make to them.

Welcome amber rose,

We put up a tree last year and when my mom and dad visited they didn't see it for about ten minutes. When they finally did see it the shit hit the fan, my mom said Satan had blinded them from seeing it at first. (?????JW insanity)

• Jobees
    Jobees

We will be celebrating my thrird Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. It is so exciting and magical. I love it!

• blondie
  • minimus
    minimus

Yum....Turkey with all the fixins"....I can hardly wait.

• Emma
    Emma

Me! The holiday season begins tomorrow! I'm taking the day off to begin baking and cooking for Thursday; Saturday we'll buy the tree. I just wish the season lasted longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit