DannyHaszard

Taken from my guestbook at dannyhaszard.com sez's all
    Date:
    10 Jan 2005
    Time:
    14:16:34
    Remote User:
    Comments

XXXXXX-XXXXX <XXXXXXXXXXXXX.net> wrote: Dear Danny, First off I say Thankyou for having the strength to leave this evil group and warning others about them! My husband and I have been married for XX years and he is not a JW, but after while I began to see that he and his sister ACT like they are JW even though the are not! My husband is XX and likes Ozzy Osbourne, {he is very immature} he treats Oz Fest like it's the second coming.

He attaches all sorts of religious significance to metal stars and music. He has committed adultery I don't know how many times and the last girl was half his age and friends with his DAUGHTER. OF COURSE I NO LONGER SEE HIM, BUT WHAT CREEPS ME OUT IS HE WAS NOT LIKE THIS WHEN I MET HIM, OR RATHER, He lied about what he really was like, he presented himself as a different person {sound familiar?}, he is a stealth attacker,( you don't see it coming} he feels no empathy for others, he lies constantly, honestly believes he has NEVER done anything wrong in his whole entire life, { Gee, he must be Jesus! If he never did anything wrong ever.} No never, like exploiting his daughter so he could be with her friend is not wrong!}

He never apologizes for anything and never admits when he is wrong, he just blames others! His whole entire family knows what he did , but they have a code of silence that they adhere to and say I am crazy. It's like he aint one of them, but he is!! It's enough to drive you nuts!! They just cover for him and he just continues to LIE AND LIE!! Before his mother tells a huge lie she always announces that she is a JW and does not lie! Boy, you know there's a wopper of a lie commin now! She became a witness right after he was born and dragged him to Kingdom Hall till he was 1X. Why'd he leave?? The way he's so sociopathic he'd make a perfect JW.

And Danny, I am so sorry that you have lost so many family to this!!!! I have been reading your articles and you are right,losing people is losing people. What I wonder is how did you get away??? The brainwashing is really strong!!! How did you not wind up like my ex, a total sociopath!!! I know what these people are, too, and you must really be smart to come up against all this!!!!!!! If anything I can do to help expose them, let me know. They truly are extremely dangerous,because to an outsider they seem so harmless, you can't see it, that is called sociopathic. Creepy!! I would never marry any man if I knew he was like this!!! Yuk!!! ~ XXXXXXXXX

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Are Jehovah's Witness Leaders Psychopaths? Watchtower Leaders are "charlie Manson without the look" I tell you the truth there are more sociopaths/psychopaths per-capita
    and 'per square inch' among JWs that anywhere except the prisons.
    Good discussion of JW leaders as psychopaths Discussion at JW topix forum user friendly feel free to add your comments. THEOCRATIC WARFARE PROPAGANDA (lying) Herehttp://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TOB6I4TTNHFNFB8BE My exact words at my DFing 'appeal' committe that was used against me was:"Jehovah's Witnesses lie so much,you just never know when they are telling the truth" Yes,tell the truth and don't be afraid-Danny Haszard

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

They lie so much that they think everyone else is lying too. I can't tell you how many times my parents have accused me of lying over the silliest things, even after I reached adulthood.

Josie

• Terry
    Terry

Jehovah's Witnesses lead a double life.

They are practically forced to. One life for the world and the congregation to see and admire; the other life to meet their personal needs.

The organization is this way.

Why?

Because they all started out believing until facts slapped the hell out of their fantasy. Then, they woke up and decided to "pretend" instead of "believe".

The Watchtower Society is not an organization of believers. It is an organization of two kinds of people; those who believer (for awhile) and then, those who pretend.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

–verb (used without object)

5.to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
    6.to express what is false; convey a false impression.

So what are we saying. That dubs are bigger liars than the world in general? I think not .

The world in which they live demands a standard of truth. although it is not always adhered to, but they have at least a code to live up to. Everyone will jump on me with experiences of Witnesses who lied to them, I could repeat some too. But I have found that the vast majority have a sense of honour to tell the truth. Generally , in my experience,they are scrupulous to the point of self righteousness when it comes to taxes and "Caesars Laws"

The original poster's experience was of a young woman who was not living the J W life, as practised by the majority. I accept that there are more and more like her, but that is not typical of the ones who are really following the Witness way of life. Have we found that we can expect honesty from the world in general? If that were true then such big industries as credit agencies and home security would not flourish.

I do agree that their intellectual honesty is non existent when it comes to a logical debate on beliefs . They will defend the Borgs writings even if in their heart they know that you are right - but that is different to a deliberate personal fib.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Kristofer,

I know firsthand that they do not consider misrepresentation to be lying. The local body of elders encouraged me to misrepresent the reasons for my absence from meetings so as to avoid telling other JWs who were coming to visit me the real reasons I was absent.

Lies of omission are deceits, creating an impression that is untrue is a lie, knowingly allowing someone to continue operating under a misimpression is carrying on a lie.

In the same context that we are told to follow closely in Jesus' footsteps, Peter mentioned that no deceit was found in Jesus' mouth. Along with the wild beast and false prophet are listed "anyone carrying on a lie." The Bible condemns various forms of deception and lying almost twice as frequently as any other kind of sin. Of the seven things that are listed as detestable to God's very soul (interesting side point: God has a soul?) four are directly related to deception and falsehoods and a fifth is often related to falsehood.

JWs are quick to point to the things that indicate that they are Christians, but very very reluctant to acknowledge those things that exclude them from Christianity. I believe they do not even know what a lie is, much less are they aware that they are actively encouraging people to lie.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• willyloman
    willyloman

Great thread! My thoughts, exactly.

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

This is a subject once near and dear to my heart regarding my dealings with my MIL who is a lifelong 73 year old JW.

When our boys were younger, she came to me and asked if it would be OK if she studied the WTS material with them. I thanked her for coming to ask first, and then said no it wasn't OK. I said that if she wanted to talk to them about the bible it was OK as long as she didn't bring up the JW religion.

She went behind my back and did it anyway.....until I put a stop to it. Now was that dishonest or lying?

A couple years later my MIL came over to our home (I was working) and made a big scene about how we shouldn't celebrate Xmas or buy a Xmas tree. I responded in my mature manner, by loading the boys in the car, buying a fresh tree, strapping it onto the roof of the car and driving around the KH parking lot (during a Thursday evening meeting) honking the horn and yelling Merry Christmas and yelling "Say what about 1975"

A few days later I was driving down the road and my MIL passed by looking like the wicked witch of the west. I smiled at her from ear to ear. I had no sooner gotten home and my wife said that my MIL had called her and told her that our cars had passed and she was smiling and I was scowling. She flat out lied and accused me of doing what she did.

Do all JW's lie? I don't know. But I think if they are anything like my MIL and they do not get their way, then they justify/excuse an awful lot of their own bad behaviour by claiming they are being persecuted for their beliefs.

• Gill
    Gill

JWs are totally cool about lying!

They rationalise that its only a lie if the person 'should' know the truth about something, and then they personally decide if that person 'should' know the truth. So, anything they tell you can be a total lie.

The world of the Witness is full of deceit. They have to lie to themselves everyday and deny their very feelings about the bOrganization. If you can lie to yourself, you can lie to anyone with no problems at all.

• Gill
    Gill

MIL - We have the same Mother In Law!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit