My husband is back in the hospital

by MsMcDucket 21 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

He has a GI bleed. They were unable to find any bleeding in his stomach today. So tomorrow, they will be doing a colonoscopy. His hemoglobin at admission was 6 and his hematocrit was 19. After receiving 2 units of blood, his hemoglobin is up to 7.2, which is still bad. I'm going to be hanging out at the hospital again! I been up since yesterday, just taking momentary nods here and there at the hospital. I had to come home to take my medications; so I thought I'd give this update while I'm home.

I'll be posting when I can.

• Scully
    Scully

(((( Ms McDucket & Mr McDucket ))))

Hope things get better soon!

• Mary
    Mary
    His hemoglobin at admission was 6 and his hematocrit was 19. After receiving 2 units of blood, his hemoglobin is up to 7.2, which is still bad. I'm going to be hanging out at the hospital again!

Oh lordie......I will say a prayer for you. If it's any consolation, my dad's hemoglobin went down to 1.5 due to a bleeding ulcer and of course, the ban on blood. He survived. I think the norm is 15 isn't it?

Best of luck and please keep us posted.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Mrs. McD.

bighug Those labs you described arent' good....but I've seen worse. I hope your dri's pay attention to them. Everything will be ok!!

shell

• delilah
    delilah

Take care, Ms. McDuckett....Hope all goes well for your hubby..keep us posted.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So sorry to hear that MsMcducket

I hope all goes well.

Josie

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I am so sorry to hear that MsMcDuckett, I hope things go well for both of you, I will keep you in my thoughts.

Linda

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Mr & MsMcD)))

Praying that everything will be ok.

• wifey
    wifey

Mrs and Mr McD,

Hugs to both of you!!!!

You will be in our prayers!

AK-Jeff and Wifey

• TopHat
    TopHat

I am sorry and sad to learn your hubby is in the hospital again....May he feel better soon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit