Little children deserve to die at Armageddon

by jambon1 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jambon1
    jambon1

For the life of me, I cannot work this one out. It disturbed me when I was a JW and it now just makes me plain angry.

Here are some comments from ministerial servants & elders on this subject, which I heard when I was in:

"You know, a while ago, people used to object to the idea of children dying at armageddon but nowadays there is a spirit in kids (massive generalisation), which just seems to make them fit for destruction. I think people see that now." Comments in brackets mine.

"They would only grow up with the characteristics of their worldly parents. There is no place for them in the new system"

"At one time children were innocent, now they are not. They have to go"

"I know. Sometimes I have wondered whether it is right for Jehovah to kill the children but we have to trust that it is the right thing to do"

Some of these comments, no doubt turn your stomach. I promise you, these are in no way exagerated. How can a human being possible continue to hold to such a vile, ignorant, cruel belief? We all probobly have families that believe that bullshit too. Doesnt it infuriate you?

In the above comments we see no room for compassion, for the thought of trying to readjust 'erring' youths. Just death. Thats it! That will sort out the problems! They deserve it!

FFS man. What cruel, heartless bastards they really are.

• jstalin
    jstalin

Don't forget mentally disabled people, people in comas, and the elderly. They all deserve to die, right?

• lowden
    lowden

Yes Jambon, it is infuriating!!

Nazis and Fascists of the highest order would struggle to compete.

A child does not know it's mind, especially a baby!!

That is why i spit i the face of the bible god and his 'chief executioner' jesus christ. Even though they are just fiction.

Peace

Lowden

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Such heartless comments from an organisation supposedly founded on unconditional love for all humanity...

I've heard similar comments from jws myself over the years. It was one thought I always had problems getting to grips with.

• Norm
    Norm

Indeed they are heartless bastards, but they only reflect the God they worship which is an even worse heartless bastard. But you can read for yourself:

(Exodus 4:11) 11 At that Jehovah said to him: “Who appointed a mouth for man or who appoints the speechless or the deaf or the clear-sighted or the blind? Is it not I, Jehovah?
    (Leviticus 21:16-23) 16 And Jehovah continued to speak to Moses, saying: 17 “Speak to Aaron, saying, ‘No man of your seed throughout their generations in whom there proves to be a defect may come near to present the bread of his God. 18 In case there is any man in whom there is a defect, he may not come near: a man blind or lame or with his nose slit or with one member too long, 19 or a man in whom there proves to be a fracture of the foot or a fracture of the hand, 20 or hunchback or thin or diseased in his eyes or scabby or having ringworms or having his testicles broken. 21 Any man of the seed of Aaron the priest in whom there is a defect may not approach to present Jehovah’s offerings made by fire. There is a defect in him. He may not approach to present the bread of his God. 22 He may eat the bread of his God from the most holy things and from the holy things. 23 However, he may not come in near the curtain, and he may not approach the altar, because there is a defect in him; and he should not profane my sanctuary, for I am Jehovah who is sanctifying them.’”
    (Deuteronomy 28:27-28) 27 “Jehovah will strike you with the boil of Egypt and piles and eczema and skin eruption, from which you will not be able to be healed. 28 Jehovah will strike you with madness and loss of sight and bewilderment of heart.

Jehovah got the jitters around handicapped people, which according to the Bible he had made so himself. Talk about an insane evil bastard, eh?

Norm

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The history channel topic is playing on TV at this moment on the cult of radical islam instigating WW 3 Now how is the Watchtower cult any better? COC Ray Franz overheard his uncle Watchtower top leader Fred Franz describe the Billion(s) of children rendered 'bird food' at armageddon as [quote] "..well little nits they grow up to be big nits"[unquote]

Many times returning to the vehicle after being rejected by a 'goat' my elder dad would say;"well i like that home after armageddon we will rake out their bones and move in" I was indoctrinated with this hard core supremacist shit from birth,it is truly a triumph of human spirit that i was able to turn it all around.-Danny Haszard "..there 'R seven birds for every human." Circa 1967 my Father Kenneth Haszard congregation servant at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Bridgewater Massachusetts visited the Quincy Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses with wife Mary Ann Haszard and 3 children Danny,Timothy and Darlene Haszard to give the "Armageddon" public talk and featured a 2' X 4' black and white version of this above ghastly image as his obedient family sat in the front row center. I am witness of all this Watchtower demented & demonic supremacist shit footnote-Oh,get this the #1 theme of the Rockland cong was not who's out there proclaiming the warning message but who was the f**king most cool yuppie cat with the most toys
  • Backed away
    Backed away

I have had a problem with this notion for a long time too. but it's the same confusion I feel when I try and reason all the young children of various ages who died that HORRIBLE death during the flood or all the children that must of been there due to all the immoral activity in Sodom and Gomorrah, fire from heaven you know. what death's do all of us fear worst, drowning and burned to death have to be right up there.

Before anyone says it, I'm not questioning God, just the Bible. he created the universe after all, having a plan to spare the innocent would of been easy. these stories are tough to work out for me.

• Gill
    Gill

I remember talks touching on this subject at our old KH.

They commented that children nowadays were often born ' bad and out of control and nothing could be done to change that.'

One comment I remember from one of the 'annointed' was that when she was young, she remembers babies being born with their eyes shut, and they didn't open for the first week or two. However, nowadays, because we were in the time of the end, children were born with their eyes open and were deliberately 'bad' because that was their heart condition and Jehovah was making it obvious.

Crazy!

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

I always felt uncomfortable with this subject. I believed (somewhat) that children would die if their parents didn't listen to JW's. In my heart I don't think I really felt that way. I always said I thought Jehovah would consider the elderly, those in institutions, those in foreign countries that would never have a chance to hear and make a decision to serve as a JW or not.

We see a good deed written in the newspaper now days and jokingly say, "isn't it sad their going to die at Armageddon", because at one time that's what we would think. To think Jehovah would overlook all the good in people, when he so easily will forgive so much!

I'm so glad we are finally leaving the judging up to Jehovah, and not judging for ourselves.

Bo Peep

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Such heartless comments from an organisation supposedly founded on unconditional love for all humanity...

I've heard similar comments from jws myself over the years. It was one thought I always had problems getting to grips with.

I think it's pretty safe to say that we all felt a tremendous discomfort on this subject and would mentally dismiss it when it became too difficult to rationalize. This was especially tough to explain to others who asked us about it.

Now that I have left and see these things in a clearer light, I can now ask: HOW can the WTS continue to teach that their god is "loving and just", while promoting this idea how he will destroy ALL others that don't become JWs?

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit