Little children deserve to die at Armageddon

by jambon1 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Clam
    Clam

"They would only grow up with the characteristics of their worldly parents. There is no place for them in the new system"

This shows no knowledge of nature and nurture. These people are so dense sometimes, light would probably bend round them.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

But Brothers, Brothers! Who are we to question Jehovah? His ways are higher than our ways.

We need only look to the Great Flood and Sodom to see that Jehovah doesn't mind slaughtering babies, old women -- whatever ya got.

"Jehovah -- baby killer" may be a sickening idea, but it's got solid scriptural backing. WHERE's your FAITH?!?!?

Dave of the faithless class

• SB
    SB

so, children will die if their parents are not baptized JW's in good standing, but aborted babies will be brought back to live on the earth in a paradise, and have a chance to "learn the truth", b/c Jehovah remembers "even the embryo"..(somewhere in psalms....proverbs???). So embryo's - INNOCENT. Infants, Toddlers, anyone under age 18 w/o believing parents - NOT FIT TO LIVE THROUGH ARMAGEDDON.

what about orphans? aren't we supposed to take care of them?

i started my own bible study when i was 10, and baptized at 14. i remember being told that it was a good thing I got baptized since my mom wasn't, so now I am eligable to live through armageddon. and i remember being so relieved!!!! but then sad b/c i realized that God was going to kill my parents.

• daystar
    daystar

What sucks also is that I'd be surprised if any of these people actually believe this sort of thing deep down, but they have no real explanation, so they make one up.

I can remember trying to rationalize these sorts of things and just not being able to. I can recall being pissed off, as a teen, when my dad told me that at some point, in the New System, we just wouldn't have children anymore. I argued with him pretty strongly about this. My question was how a loving God could take something so dear away from us as having children.

He was just trying to make sense of things.

It's too bad that some people just are so... desensitized to the pending violence they believe to be oh so close, of armageddon, and so disconnected from their fellow man as to really believe that this sort of sentiment is reasonable, rational and compassionate.

• blondie
    blondie

SB, actually the WTS teaches that aborted and miscarried babies won't be resurrected because they did not take the breath of life.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

"At this Jehovah said to me, ‘See, I have started to abandon Si´hon and his land to you. Start to take possession of his land.’ 32 When Si´hon came on out, he and all his people, to meet us in battle at Ja´haz, 33 then Jehovah our God abandoned him to us, so that we defeated him and his sons and all his people. 34 And we went capturing all his cities at that particular time and devoting every city to destruction, men and women and little children. We left no survivor.

Deuteronomy 2:31-34

You expect Jehoover to stop killing kids? Can't leave any survivors. God don't play around.
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I remember a circut overseer in a talk saying in Jehovah's defense about killing children of unbelievers at armagedon:

"If you found a poisonous snake with babies would you just kill the mother? NO! you would kill the babies too! And so in the same way Jehovah will kill the babies and children of those who don't worship him."

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    "If you found a poisonous snake with babies would you just kill the mother? NO! you would kill the babies too! And so in the same way Jehovah will kill the babies and children of those who don't worship him."

Terrible illustration. So worldly people are poisonous snakes? And snakes = the devil. So there you go.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

This scare tactic is a clever thing though. It made it so I would give up my 1st daughter to my ex....(still a JW) so she wouldn't die...and it made me almost "go back" so my new baby wouldn't die. I started to really research things at that point though...and found the REAL TRUTH.

• mavie
    mavie
    SB, actually the WTS teaches that aborted and miscarried babies won't be resurrected because they did not take the breath of life.

What? This is amazing! I always thought that aborted and miscarried babies would be resurrected according to JW belief. I guess a fetus really isn't human after all, the JW's have spoken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit