Little children deserve to die at Armageddon

by jambon1 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juni
    juni

Isn't this sad? One of the reasons I left. You are right Blondie. Those babies who are aborted or miscarried will not receive a resurrection according to the JWs. I remember reading that.

I remember at a CA years ago where the speaker said that at the time of Armageddon there would be NO innocent children. I felt like I was going to vomit.

Perhaps these statements are made to get the kids' attending attention? What abuse!

Juni

• parakeet
    parakeet

Before anyone can kill another human being in cold blood (or condone someone else killing a human being), a process called depersonalization must take place. The Nazis were able to kill Jews because they convinced themselves that Jews were subhuman vermin, so that killing them was not only not murder but a worthy accomplishment.

It sounds like some JWs are trying to reconcile their belief that Jehovah will slaughter little children by depersonalizing the children, giving them attributes that in the JWs' mind make them deserving of death. All this accomplishes, however, is the dehumanization of whoever entertains this kind of thinking.

• d
    d

That is just sick and makes me fume with anger.The thought that little children should die is really upsetting why would anybody in their right mind want that to happen anyboy child let alone their own? That really is just beyond me.The sheer insanity of this religion,to think at one point I was part of this crazy CULT makes both mad and sad.

• Heaven
    Heaven

My father believes that a baby that is still inutero can piss off the Holy Spirit so much so that this is the reason babies can be born with AIDS.

How f'ed up is that thinking?!

• Terry
    Terry

There is the whole issue of WHY GOD DID NOT STOP THE PROLIFERATION OF SINFUL HUMANS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If God had ended Adam and Eve's life (or rendered them infertile) there would have been no list of "righteous" faithful men of old.

Abel, Abraham, Lot, Noah, Moses, etc. etc...

To cull those "winners" from among mankind God allowed millions of corrupt, sinful people to proliferate.

Fast Forward through history to the golden JW year of 1914!

Why didn't Jesus (now returned!) not immediately end the wickedness on Earth and snatch up the true believers?

The wonderful brothers and sisters at the local Kingdom Halls were bringing the messege of TRUTH to "sheeplike" converts and

feeding them "food at the proper time".

"Feed my Sheep", Jesus told his followers!

Sheep and Goats are always out there.

There are always those whose hearts might hearken to the words of their Fine Shepherd!

Being a Witness means reaching out to those sheeplike ones to save them from Armageddon, right?

Now that is the boiler plate of Jehovah's Witness policy. But, is it factual? Does it stand the test of scrutiny?

WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES A WRETCHED SINNER TURN TO JEHOVAH in the first place?

Are the names of the chosen already known to God before the founding of the world?

Is it entirely up to each person to respond or else die?

Where does this leave blank slate children UNFORMED as to religious opinions and beliefs?

Are they automatically condemned just because their family will try and indoctrinate them wrongly?

Where is the JUSTICE for impressionable children??

This is a really slippery slope for all of Christianity. Some denominations have come up with various solutions to the problem of saving the wretch from his wretchedness.

Some believe there is a tiny spark of "good" in the worthless sinner which ignites when the Truth is heard!

Others believe there is a "cutoff" age of "accountability" after which the child is on their own without protection.

Others believe God grants a special outreach miracle that touches the sinner's heart and allows them to hear and respond through the murk of Satan's fog!

But, the tricky part is that this Gift of Grace ( Salvation UNearned by man) is that it cannot be the WORK of the human in the first place!

It doesn't take much insight to see the largest obstacle to a logical solution: there are ALWAYS children involved no matter how long man's history continues!

The act of "turning to God" is an act of Human WILLPOWER. It means "works" which bring about salvation through man's efforts. GRACE disallows any deserving act on man's part!

We don't allow children to make important decisions until they reach an age of majority (usually 18--21 years old.)

Does GOD?

Will Jehovah automatically destroy any child inside an unblieving household and call it "tough luck?"

Is it a race from door to door trying to reach everybody before the clock runs out?

Why set an arbitrary date in the first place?

There is no actual JUSTICE involved here, is there?

The game is rigged! The scenario is illogical and ridiculous.

Armageddon can NEVER COME and be just, fair, equable and merciful to children!

That is where the story of Noah colors God as a monster.

The Gnostics of the 1st Century couldn't abide the acts of such a monstrous Old Testament deity and regarded Jesus as the genuine God because of his loving and merciful messege toward adult and child alike.

Jehovah's Witnesses are "up to here" with preaching the bogus, ever-changing messege to ingrates at the door and are only too happy to hurry up and get their Paradise or heavenly reward---even if it means sweeping a few billion infants and children into the ovens like latter day Hitlers.

Every JW who says little children deserve to die at Armageddon should be handed an infant and told to speak these words directly to the child:

"We don't see any point in letting you grow up and decide what God you'll serve---so, you are going to have to be destroyed, little one. Tough Luck!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit