Holy Spirit--The Force Behind the Coming New Order--PDF!

by Atlantis 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Click on the link below and when the next page appears scroll down to the bottom and look to your [ left ] for [ seconds ] to be counting down to zero. When the numbers reach zero a large [ yellow and orange button ] will appear with the word (Download). Click on that button to open or save the file. Click here to start: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=bdc9389f8bcd1ff62f943430e31cc7af Cheers! Atlantis-

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Is this another new book, or what is it?? Just curious before I download it.

shell

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

crazyblondeb:

This book was published in 1976! Researchers are seeking the books that were published after 1959. The "Bookshelf CD" left off with "Jehovah's Witnesses in The Divine Purpose" 1959. We are attempting to scan those books that came "after" that year. However, because some of the researchers show interest for certain books, this is why they are not in order.

Example: Recently more researchers have shown interest in the "Revelation" book and the "Shining Illuminators" book more than some of the books that were published earlier. This is why they are not in order by date.

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks, I just downloaded it and skimmed through it. I can not believe that I devoted my life to reading and believing such irrelevant crap.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jwfacts:

Don't be to hard on yourself jwfacts! Many of us had no choice in the matter.

Your free and helping others to become free, so pat yourself on the back and receive some credit when it is due to you!

Take care old friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Atlantis - I just want to say thank you for providing these pubs. This particular one I will pass on - I have it on the CD-ROM.

But - thanks again.

Jeff

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AK-Jeff:

You are quite welcome AK! And here are two on the house!

Take care old friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Indeed I recall less than fond memories regarding this book. As Atlantis has pointed out the book was first published in 1976, the year after the Great Disappointment of 1975. Despite all the gainsaying on the part of the WTS regarding what was and what was not said about 1975, there was an inexpressible sense of excitement and anticipation regarding this date on the part of us R&F members.

In that year we had at least three "special" talks, sometimes given in large cinema halls, and the two head honchos of the WTS, Nathan Gnaw, and Freddy Flintstone made well publicized visits to this country. The excitement was palpable, especially among the elderly, who like Charlie Moore, now simply a forgotten footnote to the lamentable catalogue of WT deceit, had been in the "troof" since the early 1900s. They had been hoping to pull themselves into the new world/order/system [the WTS simply could'nt decide which was which] even with at least one chariot wheel.

Then came 1976, and what do we get? The new world/etc etc ??... nah... instead we get........................................

Another publication !!!

The Holy Spirit. Intersperced throughout the book are curious references to the Holy Spirit. He is, for instance called "a force, not a person" [pg 12], an"impersonal active force of God" [pg 14] And in this Freddy Franz, presumably the anonymous author of this book, since he was dubbed the "oracle of god" may have anticipated George Lucas and his "May the force be with you" aphorism.

The most disgusting filth attributed to the Holy Spirit is however reserved for ch 8, where He is called the spirit of "truth"..... TRUTH???? The WTS leadership would'nt know truth even if it belted them in the rectums. Evidently this spirit of troof "revealed" to the WTS in 1919, that Christ had begun to reign in 1914 [pg 148], we know this to be the basest kind of falsehood, since the WTS was publishing information about Jesus reigning since 1874 right up to 1929 !! Like Milojan Djilas, noted ex-communist apologist, in order to gain the future, one must first rewrite the past.

The WTS was still holding out the carrot of the new world/system/order thingee in the concluding pages of this publication, because how could we resist such exhortations as this:"Forward then, unitedly, O remnant, and "great crowd" ! The invisible force that is behind God's coming new order is with you.. So count yourselves happy, highly favored!" [pg 162] With empty retoric such as this, is it any wonder the WTS allowed the book to go out of print as quickly as possible?

Their attitude seems to be.... ignore it, maybe it will go away. Not a chance, mate, not when Atlantis can getcha with your pants down.

Thanks again, Big A, may you get to heaven one second before the devil knowsabout it.

Great stuff, as usual.

Cheers

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Cool. Another one for the collection.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Wow, I never remember this book.

bczar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest