Holy Spirit--The Force Behind the Coming New Order--PDF!

by Atlantis 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Does anyone have the "Lamp" book?

• daystar
    daystar

I couldn't read yet when this book was released... I can now.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Folks,

I feel odd saying this - since you have your reasons for wanting old Watchtower Publications - WHY do you waste your time with their garblydygook, "clear teaching of scripture" that takes 5,000 words of convoluted explanation to confuse you into believing, and with their over-bearing threats seducing you into being a good Watchtower follower (Is being a WT follower actually being a Witness for YHVH or a Christian - I think not) on their terms?

I think that Raymond Franz has written well over a thousand pages of why the Watchtower is wrong to do his pen·ance [pénn?ns]
    n (plural pen·anc·es)
    1. self-punishment for committing sin: self-punishment or an act of religious devotion performed to show sorrow for having committed a sin. (Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.)

Others have written plenty too and a little examination proves that they are not driven by hate or foaming at the mouth or insane. But why waste more time researching the weird and bizarre and totalitarian notions of the Watchtower. Their deceits run so deep and are so full of twists and turns that the attempt to search through TENS of THOUSANDS of PAGES to find another reason to distrust what they have taught me for 40 plus years of my 48 years just isn't on my list of priorities.

I do read those "wastes of my time" instead of the Bible when I need devotional time but have often needed to assure myself that I am making a good choice to get completely out. I go to independent Christain and Protestant type of Churches now and have felt great about it every time I went.

I know that I was brain-washed by them for my whole child-hood and most of my adult life so far even though I often smelled a RAT in their backed up plumbing worth of teachings. Brain-washing =

brain·wash [bráyn wòsh, bráyn wàwsh]
    (past brain·washed, past participle brain·washed, present participle brain·wash·ing, 3rd person present singular brain·wash·es)
    vt
    1. impose beliefs on somebody: to impose a set of usually political or religious beliefs on somebody by the use of various coercive methods of indoctrination, including destruction of the victim’s prior beliefs
    2. condition somebody to behave differently: to induce somebody to believe or do something, for example, to buy a new product, especially by constant repetition or advertising

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Regards,

Paul

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FuzzyPaul wrote:

But why waste more time researching the weird and bizarre and totalitarian notions of the Watchtower.

My comments:

I am very sorry you feel that we are wasting our time. At this old age, I feel that helping others to become free from the prison-like-clutches of the Watchtower, is "not" a waste of my time or the research it takes to assist others. Doing this work is all I have left in helping others to become free.

You have done well to become free from the Watchtower but there are countless others who still need help. Reading the lies found in the Watchtower's own literature is one of the very best ways in helping others to see that the Watchtower qualifies as a false prophet. However, if these publications are not made available for researchers to help those wanting to know the truth about the Watchtower, then a person may not receive any help at all!

We thank you for your comments and are very sorry if you do not approve. Please overlook our faults.

Atlantis & Nevada!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

FuzzyPaul -

The work that Atlantis and others are doing is truly "life saving," because it provides resources -- resources that the WTB&TS suppresses -- that document the lies, blunders, speculations and baseless expectations that the WTB&TS foists on its followers in the guise of Divine Revelation.

It's a free country - no one is saying you have to spend your time in similar pursuits, but to say that those who pursue these things are "wasting their time" demonstrates misunderstanding of the intent of this work.

If the world can be divided into wolves, sheep and sheepdogs, Atlantis is a sheepdog. Hail Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

WOW Natan! Thanks! A real compliment coming from an expert like yourself!

altHappy Thanksgiving Nathan and everybody!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A clear case of the pot calling the kettle shiny. :)

- NN "a legend in his own mind" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit