JW told me today that I was bashing his religion

by moshe 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome Holy Spirit.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

The Holy Spirit has spoken. I believe she has left poor thing bless her heart.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ugh, they're so damn sensitive. They can throw half a million flyers around the planet about religion being destroyed, but they can't handle a little conversation.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm
    Jeff S congradulations you have been part of the crowd mentality. Get in a situation like that and its easy to stay silent and let the crowd slam whoever just declined to argue further on a issue. Even though I assure you somebody read that encounter and thought these people are using a bully pulpit gang mentality and gossip instead of sound christian reasoning, yet stayed silent for fear of the crowd turning on them.Tell you what Jeff go to a NBA game and have somebody yell fire and you'll get the same reaction, people crushing each other in a effort to save thier own skin.

I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about.

The JWs go to people's homes uninvited and give them a Tract making all kinds of claims particularly the claim that any religion that has members who engage in or condone sexual immorality of any kind is a false religion.

The problem is that all religions have members who engage in or condone sexual immorality. The reason for this is, of course, that all religions have members who are sinners. When this fact is pointed out to the JWs, that members of their own group have these same problems, they run and cry foul and call it JW bashing. I have, in no way, said that all JWs should be judged based on the actions of the ones who are engaging in or promoting sexual immorality. Nor have I said that all Muslims should be judged based on the actions of those who promote terrorism. However, the JWs have said that all religions who have members that engage in these behaviors are false and that they will be destroyed by God in the near future.

You might find my podcast helpful if you are really that interested in what I have to say on this. You can download it at the following link:

http://catholicxjw.blogspot.com

I fail to see how pointing out this logical fallacy has anything to do with being part of a crowd mentality and yelling fire at an NBA game.

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• exjdub
    exjdub
    Now why am I still here? I will leave when the Holy Spirit gives me leave. As a faithful lover of God and one he has given a warriors spirit too , I am often called to places I'd never go if given the choice. Its confirmed I was called here.

I will stay till given leave to go by God, or until some administrator puts me off , having made the choice for you all , not to hear the truth.

Personally the sooner the better, but that is up to how much you all complain to administration or when God gives me leave to go.

Hopefully soon, as while I am impressed with the loving heart some of you have and know they are looking for the truth ,

Most here are just gossips and love to spread untruths. Thats my opinion. Gods may be different to be sure.

But hey I am a human after all and entitled to my own opinion , last I knew.

Paula

Paula...this is the HOLY SPIRIT calling...your Troll mission is done, please leave JWD. I need you to go to more positive JW sites so that you can associate with fellow "Chrisitians".

C'mon folks...this poster is like a broken record. She flits from subject to subject saying the same exact thing. Meanwhile she can never stay on a topic long enough to explain her hypocrisy or lack of critical thinking when making inflammatory statements about Ex JW's. Funny thing is, she is busy bashing people ("Most here are just gossips and love to spread untruths") but always with a "I am a Christian and I love all of my fellow Christians" cover.

Begone oh Christian Troll!! I banish you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Begone Demon from Troll Land! You have no power here.

exjdub

• badboy
    badboy

INTERESTING THAT THEY SHOULD SAY YOU ARE BASHING YOUR RELIGION,BECAUSE I CAN THINK OF A CERTAIN GROUP THAT BASHES OTHER RELIGIOUS MORE THAN CERTAIN OTHER GROUPS I COULD MENTION!

WHAT ARE THEY CALLED,BY THE WAY?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, jayhawks's wife, AKA Holy Spirit.

Yeah, I think bringing up the KN 37 "End of False Religion is Near" every time a JW suggests we are "bashing" them ain't a bad idea.

• moshe
    moshe

Well, it's about time to end this thread. It did seem to expose the sensitive side of one new person. JW's like to dish it out, but they sure get upset when their hypocrisy is shown to them. When they cry "you're bashing us" , it's just a defense mechanism to avoid facing the unpleasant facts/history of the WT Society.

• kid-A
    kid-A

" Now why am I still here? I will leave when the Holy Spirit gives me leave. As a faithful lover of God and one he has given a warriors spirit too , I am often called to places I'd never go if given the choice. Its confirmed I was called here."

Good-bye, Peach.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HolySpirit/JayHawk1`s Mrs..Welcome to the board..So you know hubby is a nutcase,right?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit