JW told me today that I was bashing his religion

by moshe 49 Replies latest jw friends

• wvpeach
    wvpeach

I got a snappy come back for you moshe

stop bashing all religions period.

Unless you want to be counted as against the Church?

You know what the bible says you are either for us or against us. Its just that simple.

For clarification purposes : Church meaning any body of believers Christ has called to spread the good news of his kingdom, they come from all tribes and nationalities and go to church building with lots of different names over the door including Kingdom Hall, baptists , methodists, amish, quakers, and catholic. Insert denomination here. Any you can think of has some of Christs sheep I assure you.

So bash away moshe, you have now been told you bash the Church of the son of God Jesus Christ,

So are you standing for Christ and his church or against? ( not that against will get you anywhere)

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Paula; WVPEACH:

I would like to hear a JW bash somebody else's religion. Really I know several , so I'd like to hear that sometime as I must have missed that somewhere.

Maybe you should read #37, "the end of false religion" ? We just finished passing these babies out. Course the ones I passed out were "customized" with "special" info.

I describes EVERY evil practice that the WT insists on from its followers and then attributes them to every religion but the WT.

It's sickening for its hypocrisy

• wvpeach
    wvpeach

why in the world would I bother to read info that has been " customized " by a man that calls hiself a minister ,

yet attacks fellow christians ?'

That would be like reading trash written by Satan.

I don't intend to do that anytime soon. But never fear as one of Gods beloved children, I am well able to read trash should I choose and be protected from its lure.

I just don't think I choose to read yours minister.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Because if even one person who could have been reached by the message of Christ and led a better life here on earth is denied that because of your gossip and lies about a denomination of Christians ( the Jehovahs Wittness or the Catholics )then you all are in deep doo doo.

Wow! You must be pretty important in God's organization since he allows you to go around judging people and such. Since that's the case, could you answer me a question?

Why are the Mexicans allowed to BRIBE officials to get out of serving in the military but the Malawians have to be beaten, raped, and killed for it?

• moshe
    moshe

you have now been told you bash the Church of the son of God Jesus Christ,

Sorry Paula, but that type of diatribe doesn't work on me- you see I'm Jewish. I could tell you that Jesus is dead and he isn't coming back- so get over it, but I won't because that wouldn't be a kind thing to say someone on this board. I respect your opinions, but don't agree with you.

And silentlambs is not the same as the Catholics- the Catholic leadership admitted they had done wrong and have paid restitution to victims. Plus, a Catholic can talk about it openly. Any JW who attempts to discuss this pedophile issue at the KH will most likely be silenced with a disfelowshipping and labeled an apostate. So much for the love of Jesus and Holy spirit at the Kingdom Hall. I'll let others discuss whether JW's are true Christians on another thread.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Paula;

Reading comprehension not taught in WV or something? # 37 is the special bulletin that we just distributed to some 300 Million persons on the planet which claimes every religion except WT is "false" and will be punished by God.

You said: "I would like to hear a JW bash somebody else's religion."

I don't merely call myself a Minister, ducky, the Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses do.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Idiot just participated in a Tract Campain that bash`s all religions...OUTLAW

• parakeet
    parakeet

wvpeach: "I hate hypocrites and cowards is all.....This little sounthern gal has a concealed carry permit but it never occurred to me to go hunting for christians......Make no mistake that God is not ignoring the fact that is happening......But it will not be me you will answer too. It will be God.......Most here are just gossips and love to spread untruths."

Ah, now the real peach is revealed. Why don't you take your own glib advice that you were so happy to dish out to SB in another thread? You know, that happy-go-lucky, don't-let-anything-bother-you advice? Guess we've found a tender spot in that rhino hide of yours.

IMO, what we've got here is a JW apologist who's masquerading as a Christian. I happen to know some genuine Christians on this board, and none of them would say the vicious things you've just said.

• parakeet
    parakeet

BTW, peach, if you didn't understand garybuss's point with the shotgun and rifle analogy, you have no business carrying a weapon.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

GaryBuss was joking..The Troll jumped on it..Troll dosen`t care Jehovah`s Witness`s support an organization that intends to kill everybody except Jehovah`s Witness`s..Troll dosen`t care fellow Christians will be slaughtered if Jehovah`s Witness`s have they`re way..Troll likes Jehovah`s Witness`s..Don`t you wvpeach/Paula?...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit