Remember Me?

by prophecor 38 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

My voice hasn't been heard here in quite some time. I just wanted everyone to know that you all are truly missed. Since having no access to the internet, I no longer can keep up with all that's going on, from the inside-out. Life has gotten to be a little hectic, my family and I are being forced to vacate our premises of 10 years, so I'm running to catch Peter so I can pay Paul and all. It's quite an experience I'm walking thru, as I have no idea as to how it's all going to play out in the long run. We have until January 15, to move and things just don't look so promising. I await the challenge, however as I know some pretty great things have come out of some disasterous circumstances. Transmitting from an undisclosed location in Philadelphia, " Kinko's" of course. Those who remember me, keep me in your prayers, those that don't, I hope to get to know you all from the other side. Peace, love and blessings to you all. I miss you all, like my right hand. Thanks for listening.

Art

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Yes i appreciated your input and you are missed,technology is making it cheaper and easier to connect i just moved out of my shack in the woods to 4 ISP's in town

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't know you from the past, because I joined this summer, but I hope
    you work it all out. After the dust settles, most libraries have free internet.
    I'm not just saying that for JWD, but for whatever your needs are, I hope you
    find them.

• Chia
    Chia

I absolutely remember you...I remember we tried to get together before I moved from PA. I'll never forget how supportive you were through my difficult time, and now that you are going through something, I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. If there's any way I can help, any way at all, please don't hesitate to let me know, AW.

Love, Chia

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I remember you. Hang in there - until the next Kinko's.....

I hope something good happens for you

• Confession
    Confession

So sorry to hear about your woes, Proph. I hope soon you'll have them worked out.

Best,

Confession

• Brigid
    Brigid

Proph~you are not forgotten, nor will you be. Keep us posted.

Until your next transmission, keep the faith. I'll light a candle for you tonight on my alter with hopes that it leads you "home" wherever that may be.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• Dansk
    Dansk

(((((((((Arthur))))))))),

I wondered where you'd got to! Been missing you lots!!

Hope everything turns out well. I've never once forgotten yours and your wife's kindness toward me. Please keep in touch. PM me when you're able and I'll give you my e-mail addy.

Love,

Ian

• juni
    juni

Hi Prophecor Art!!

I noticed you have been missing.

Best to you and your family guy.

Juni

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi Prophecor Of course I rememeber you. Sorry to hear your going through tough times.I hope they will all be over very soon. God be with you friend...Visit when you can to let us know how your doing (((HUG)))

Mouthy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit