Remember Me?

by prophecor 38 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((((( Arthur ))))))) Mythical King of Philadelphia has returned! YAY!

Art, I have missed you, and have wondered where and how you've been. I see your name on my address book, but I haven't made the opportunity to write (slaps own wrist) But never forgotton, and always loved.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

PS -- I know you know this.... "when going thru hell, keep moving, or you'll get scorched"

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I didn't see this thread until just a few minutes ago, but I even centered a poem earlier today, in your honor. You are very much remembered and missed. The walk you are on is not one you walk alone, you just can't necessarily see the many walking with you. Proximity is never a barrier to connection, my friend. The impact of your life and your mind extends well beyond your immediate circumstances, and that can't be said of everyone.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• lola28
    lola28

OMG, Prophy! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to see you around! I've missed you!

Lola

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Hi ART! I miss our convos! Hope it all works out for you! I still have your number! :)

• bebu
    bebu

What a silly question, proph.. "Remember me?" Seeing this post by you, whom I haven't seen here for such a long time... of COURSE I am going to read it!

Thanks for the update, and your situation is in my prayers. Looking back, many of our trials brought blessings that go outstrip the 'general' blessings we are attracted to. I expect that this will be the case for you; I'm impressed by the strength of hope and faith in your post, with such a trying situation. Still, whatever is ahead of you, I pray for serenity to be a blanket around you. I hope that your housing situation resolves in a way that blesses you.

Hope you are able to come by more often when life settles down. You're missed!!

bebu

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

hi proph! im back from a long absence myself (again lack of internet access) sorry to hear its a bit tough on you at the moment... keep up the fight tho mate....

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Art.......

Of course I/we remember you. You have been missed. Sure hope you can work things out for all concerned.

Put on some "BOOTSY COLLINS" and I bet a smile will come on your face!

Best wishes to you.

HappyDad

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hey Art, why on earth would we forget you??

I'm sorry to hear that you're going on a bit of a rollercoaster ride. I hope things head upwards for ya soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit