Remember Me?

by prophecor 38 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Aw dude...sorry to hear of the stress. I must admit I think about you often, thanks for letting us know you are doing, even if it isn't all roses.

Best wishes for you, I hope all works out well.

WLG

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey,

Thanks for posting.......I wondered what happened to you. Hope things get worked out soon for you.

I missed your posts........take care and you are in my thoughts.

purps

• Quandry
    Quandry

Didn't know you before, and sorry your circumstances are not great now, but it looks like you have a great attitude as you refer to them as a challenge. You may find change brings even better things for you in the future. Hang in there, and keep the family intact.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

((((((((Art))))))))

So sorry things have been in such a turmoil for you! And YES......I remember you! We have been through some very tough patches as a family, and have ALWAYS come through things, sometimes for the better after all is said and done. It stinks when you're going through it though...no doubt about that.

Know that we here at JWD are thinking of you with only the very best wishes in our hearts. I wish there was something we could do to help! We look forward to hearing from you whenever you get the chance.

love & hugs,

Annie

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Proph! so sorry for all you are going through. Moving at all is so stressful, but under your circumstances, I can't imagine. I hope the new place soon feels like home as well. YOu have been missed, and I remember your thoughtful posts well. Take care.

The Good Girl

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Proph!!! OMG!!! How did I miss this thread? I miss you SO much!

There you are. I have about busted my own head open worrying about you. I cant find your contact info. How are you and your wonderful wife doing. One day she just stopped emailing! I am so sorry you are going through such bad things. Can we help in any way?

PM me your address at least. The package you sent had the address on it and the box went elsewhere. You know... Anyhow, I will atleast write if you don't have internet.

All my love to two of the best people anywhere!

Decki

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

MissPeaches does a happy dance!

I'm so glad you popped in and updated us. I've missed you. Your certainly in my prayers... Wishing you every good thing!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Thanks to all of you. You have no idea how much I relied on you all as a family. Love to you all. Arthur

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hi, Proph! Good to see you again. Hope things work out better for you in the future, chere!

Hugs,

Frannie

• parakeet
    parakeet

"I await the challenge, however as I know some pretty great things have come out of some disasterous circumstances."

My best wishes to you and your family.

parakeet (a fellow Pennsylvanian)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit