lil ol' me

by gay pride 26 Replies latest jw friends

• gay pride
    gay pride

hi my name is crystal...i am 20 and was disfellowshipped two years ago. that was the hardest thing i have ever been thru in my life yet.

i was disfellowshipped for falling in love with and having relations with another female. tried to fight it for a long time... but shit happens. i made the decision that i no longer wanted to be a witness wen i was 16...but livin wit my family...u aint got no choice but to do whatever they say til yer 18 and move out the crib. so 18 came...i booked.

i have a younger bro who now just turned 17 but was 15 wen i was disfellowshipped. has anyone here dealt with what its like to hear your own father mother bro sis...etc say goodbye to you in the most emotional unbearable way? it was so bad for my ma that she had to be checked in2 a mental institution for a while. my girlfriends brother went to school wit my brother and said his eyes were all black and puffy. he would break down crying inthe middle a nowhere.

yet how can they say they "love" their own [edit] daughter so much and yet disown me. i see them out time to time and they look past me like they dont know me.

i became suicidal after all this went down. but i just couldnt do it no more. sorry for being gay....shit you aint god. if jehova gonna kill me let him deal with that when it comes...who are you to leave me? n leave me in a time where im really growin up, makin it on my own and becoming who i am??

the last time i talked wit my fam was horrible....it was horrible emotional anytime i talked to em after i got disfellowshipped but the last time i did was [edit].

i bought a new 06 scion. dropped by their crib to show em. they liked it and invited me in....made me food. it waslike old times...like we were a family again. they didnt ask about my lifestyle or my girlfriends or anything. all a sudden my mom keeps bringin up an old jw friend a mine. i told her quit talkin bout my old friends...she brought it up a few more times and i snapped. so she tells me the best way she can that my 16 yr old LITTLE [edit] brother is is dating my ex best friend who is 21 [edit] years old!!! WHAT [EDIT] IS THAT?!? u dont have nothin to do wit your daughter cuz she happens to like females! yet u lettin yer son mess wit some bitch that 5 years older than him! i got so mad and told them i never wanna talk to em again. is it just me or is that ridiculous?!?!

i hate everything about disfellowshipping. it been 2 years...2 years ago i thought that by now i would be ok. but i slip into these horrible depressions that drive me crazy....well...

any comments i would appreciate. i know a lot a you relate. just wanna hear was up on yer end a things. thanks

• Kudra
    Kudra

Welcome, GayPride!

Glad that you found this site- you'll find lots of different stories here. Hope to hear more about your ongoing journey, there.

-K

• XU
    XU

hey GP - I sent you a message! Welcome to our world! XU

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Welcome.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I'm on the shunning plan too....tearful goodbyes.....parents said "if we listen to your research (anti jw) and leave now.....we'll lose everything". I guess its okay to lose their only child and now their daughter in-law and 2 grandchildren too.

I was shunned for 4 or 5 years, then "new light" and it was okay until 2001 when the "old light" came back and I was shunned again. First time....I felt bad.....second time just pissed me off.

Sorry for yu experiece and pain but you are not alone and are among friends here. (((crystal)))

RandyW

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    my 16 yr old LITTLE [edit] brother is is dating my ex best friend who is 21 [edit] years old!!!

I'm not mad at your little bro, but what the deuce is up with your ex best friend? Likes 'em young, eh?

Well, I don't have nearly the drama that you do right now gay pride, but I imagine I will when I say goodbye to this cult. I'm an undercover apostate. I can think of at least a couple other people here who went through drama when they came out the closet....so welcome and enjoy the board!

• penny2
    penny2

(((gay pride)))

Disfellowshipping is cruel. Others have travelled this road, so hang around.

penny2

• bubble
    bubble

Hi Crystal. Just carry on being who you are and you will be happy. It's only when you try to be someone you're not that it will make you miserable. As for the shunning, it is difficult but try to veiw it as their loss rather than yours.

You are very young and it is all still quite raw - IT WILL GET BETTER!

(((((Crystal)))))

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME, CRYSTAL!

Ian

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hello Gay Pride. Anger is hard to deal with and I think most here have had to deal with that. I hope that with time the talking with others of like mind and heart can help you release some of that anger because nothing feels as good as forgiving yourself and others. It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you stay around and let us get to know you.

You will find we all have some crazy shit that makes us loose it and get depressed and tattoo ourselves and cry and party and try to be abnormally sane at times. Some have mastered it, some have not. But truly, there are some of like mindset here and have found a place to put the hurt and anger and given time hopefully you will too.

I am sorry you have to deal with the crap you are having to deal with. But know that each one of us has a battle to fight and with the learning of other battles, it takes the strain out of the ones we fight of our own.

Decki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit