Are You 'Dreaming of a White Christmas' yet?

by AK - Jeff 29 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119

Its snowing right now here. I hope it snows for Christmas!!! This is our first year with a tree and I am soooo excited. We already have it all planned out. I have bought a few presents already, I can't wait to go full force. If this baby would ever come out I could!!!

• juni
    juni

We don't have snow yet, but who knows. In Wisconsin it could be a balmy Christmas. I love snow for the holidays. It's so much fun to get together w/the family and enjoy watching the grandkids excitement - something we didn't have w/our kids while JWs.

I've got my list - now have to get out there.

Juni

• lola28
    lola28

Yup, tho we never get any snow where I live **sigh** this year I've made up my mind to buy gifts before the 24th, last year I waited till the very last second to buy some gifts, not this year this year I'll wait till the very last hour.

Lola

• Emma
    Emma

Yes and it was beginning to look a lot like Christmas for a while here. We had flurries all day. I'm lovin it! (January through mid April are my difficult months.)

• exwitless
    exwitless

Hello Jeff, from a fellow Hoosier! It's not snowing here, but it's FREEZING! I'm getting more and more excited about Christmas. It'll be our first one in 14 years, our first one as a married couple, and the first one for our 8 year old. I can't wait. We're going to decorate our tree in all blue and silver. I'm ordering a few Christmas cartoon show DVDs from when I was a kid: Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, and Santa Clause Is Coming to Town. I also want to get "A Christmas Carol" starring Patrick Stewart (aka Captain Picard). He did an excellent job playing Scrooge. I could go on and on....

• Mulan
    Mulan

About every 10 years we might have a white Christmas. It does snow here in the Pacific Northwest, but it usually doesn't happen until January, and it's gone in a day or two.

Sure looks pretty at Christmas time.

• delilah
    delilah

I'm with you, Jeff...I'm starting my shopping a little early this year. Next week!! The flurries put me in a Christmas mood, and I love my Celtic Christmas cd's!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Are You 'Dreaming of a White Christmas' yet?

G'day Jeff,

You're kiddin' mate, aren't you?

Cheers, Ozzie

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh Ozzie I am jealous!

Got our first snowfall last night, the beginning of a long 6 months of wintry weather. I hate NY weather.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I hate NY weather.

I hear ya!

Right after it began to snow, I overheard two ladies in P & C yesterday saying that when it snow this early in November----it makes the winter seem to go on MONTHS longer than it really does. They were right.

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit