JW's give advice on how to get rid of apostate literature

by unbeliever 20 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Even for a jw, this seems ott:

Now the shredder still has apostate residue in it. The best solution is to take the shredder and smelt it to molten metal. Re-cast it and turn it into pooper scoopers.

I'd like to know where he/she lives, and keep sending them apostate literature. The shredder manufacturing business would really get a boost with idiots like that around.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

You know what. This is pretty pathetic. If I see JW literature laying around, I'll just pull out a sharpie and write the address of a corresponding apostate site inside it somewhere. Like if it's an artical that touches on child abuse... (IE. the recent tract campaign.) I would write the SilentLambs website on it. If it was about false prophets I would give a good website showing some of their past predictions that didn't come true. Possibly this site in the 'Best Of' section... Or even something realy simple like 'Until 11 years ago this cult taught that the world would end before the generation of 1914 died off. See this site for more information...'

But the witnesses don't have any good arguments, so the best thing they can come up with is to make sure nobody else reads it... and the best way to do that is to make people think they'll get possessed or something just by having remains of the paper on their pooper-skooper.

LtCmd.Lore

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Even for a jw, this seems ott:

Now the shredder still has apostate residue in it. The best solution is to take the shredder and smelt it to molten metal. Re-cast it and turn it into pooper scoopers.
    I'd like to know where he/she lives, and keep sending them apostate literature. The shredder manufacturing business would really get a boost with idiots like that around.

My JW Father and my JW maternal (on my mother's side) grandmother now deceased and those who send me hate mail are this extreme

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Take the apostate material and shred it with a commercail shredder. Take the shredded apostate material and use it for kitty litter. When the cat is done with it, put the material in a large vat of acid. When the acid turns it all to a liquid, boil it till it evaporates(make sure you use the proper gas filters). Take the filters and then incenerate it.

Kinda like stabbing someone who's already dead. At that point, it's about you.

• under_believer
    under_believer

unbeliever, yeah, I've followed the Mavos thing. They really have it in for him.

What's ironic is that everyone on that board just WORSHIPS 3w. They love him: every post he makes is followed by many "GREAT POST 3w!" type responses. He accuses e-Watchman of starting a cult, but make no mistake: 3w has a whole cadre of followers, and it's obvious what his motivation for posting there is.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

under_believer,

EWE seems an interesting site, and it's obvious why thirdwitness posts there. He gets his ego stroked on regular occasions, which he obviously enjoys, and which he never got on here, apart from the time he took another membership out and started replying to his own posts lol.

I think the most bizarre advice for getting rid of literature is this:

10. Tied the literature back of your car and drag it down the street to millions of pieces

I magine doing that - your neighbours would, quite correctly, think you'd gone insane.

• moshe
    moshe

I once protested in front of a KH to expose an injustice- I used a bullhorn like the police use. They hated it and had to listen to my expose' as they were going into the KH that Sunday morning- and I was waiting for them when they came out. No way they could hide. Once you hear something you can't get it out of your head. Elders think they can screw over a person and nobody will find out- wrong!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I use it to clean my dogs butt.

I take it the dog must be well up in years.

Rub a Dub

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    You know what. This is pretty pathetic. If I see JW literature laying around, I'll just pull out a sharpie and write the address of a corresponding apostate site inside it somewhere. Like if it's an artical that touches on child abuse... (IE. the recent tract campaign.) I would write the SilentLambs website on it.

I saw some of those new tracts laying around the club house where I live (have not got one at my door yet) and wrote www.freeminds.org. I will go back tomorrow and see if they are still lay around. I live in a gated community so I am assuming a dub lives in the area. hehehee

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Everything that is in the bathroom/outhouse will be thoroughly read before being used in any other way. How do you think wish books got so popular?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit