Jesus Coming 7 Different Ways....Is this new light?

by watson 43 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat

How old is Losch? Does he go back to 1914?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

He does not even go back to 1935 when the annointed were collected according to his own teachings.

• Sirona
    Sirona

We found it interesting on Sunday he spoke about Jesus coming in seven different senses.

I didn't know there *could* be seven different ways to come.....wow Jesus had some extensive experience. I expect the first four comings had something to do with him spending all his time rounding up men to follow him and teaching them how to fish for men and all that...but it obviously wasn't with Peter cos it says he denied him three times (I reckon he was just playing hard... to get)

He still has to come in three more ways in the future!

That would be oral, anal and straight sex then?

Sirona

• garybuss
    garybuss

"Evidently, Babylon the Great, although 'fallen', is still functioning"
    (The Watchtower - May 1, 1989, p.5)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Coming that many times isn't in the bible. Maybe lousch reads the kama sutra. At any rate, they can carry this kind of coming on for decades: 1935 - jesus came to visit rutherford, 1975 - jesus came to give freddy franz a tongue lashing, 1995 - jesus came to give them new light on what he meant by generation, 2010 - jesus comes to explain about blood transfusions, 2034 - jesus comes to tell them that noah didn't know about what he was talking, 2955 - whatever... I mean, why stop at seven times?

S

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Watson,

Thank you for the post. So how do they have all these special details that aren't anywhere in the Bible, unless they are "inspired"?? But they claim they are not prophets and are not inspired!! Oh but wait...they do claim to be prophets!! Hmm.. I forgot for a moment which it is this month!! What a paradox! Reminds me of the old saying, " Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to decieve....."

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Regarding the upcoming tract campaign announcing false religion's destruction he said that they expect it to really divide people. For some it will open their eyes and for others they will reject it

They are setting their expectations a little high regarding this latest piece of crap, I think. I haven't spoke to anyone yet who's even read the new tract.

• carla
    carla

I was going to ask if this was for real but when I saw 'in a sense' language I knew it had to be dub land speak. Anything in the Bible that doesn't fit their 'unique' doctrine they just explain it away as 'it means in a sense' or some such nonsense.

• freetosee
    freetosee
    Has Brother Losch been known in the past for speculating and giving his own "unofficial" opinions in his talks?

--VM44

In a reply to a letter (6. April 2000) from Wolfgang Bambach ("anointed") directed to the governing body regarding the FDS being represented by the gb, Gerrit Lösch writes (10 April 2000), that he would like to answer this letter personally and not "in the name of the governing body", since they have presently unusually much to do.

In the post script G. Lösch writes that W. B. may share the thoughts of his reply with others, but not to make copies of his letter.

http://www.gimpelfang.de/treuezeugen/index.php?page=../infoseiten006/lk.htm (Sorry I could not find any English translation of the 4 page letter, I’ll try to find one.)

fts

• watson
    watson

Good Morning! Thanks to all for your comments on this new insight. I really think that by making statements like this, it allows the "word" to get around so that the brethren can put 2 and 2 together. It opens the way for "new thought." It may not officially come from the WTS, but the DOs and COs and busy bodies can take the ball and run with it for a while. Then we can receive opinions from the GB after a little time for speculation. Future Question from Readers? Could be a biggie.

Watson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit