BIG NEWS!!! Study finds that men always thinking about sex.

by Elsewhere 29 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity
    54 percent of men and 19 percent of women admit they think about sex every day

Seems low to me. Where's the survey on lying?

• heathen
    heathen

I bet I think about sex enough times to make up for the 46% that claim they don't >LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well gracious sakes alive!!! ,,,What a sorry state of affairs!!!! I know how to stop those men thinking like that.!!!! I should stand in front of them all day naked....!!!! That would stop those erotic thoughts..

Just my two cents, ( for newbies I am nearly 80 ..

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Mouthy, I bet you was quite the catch in your day.

• observador
    observador

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much for softening my troubled conscience. Now that I know I'm normal, I can stop thinking about it and actually doing something about it. :)

observador.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, I bet you was quite the catch in your day. Trouble was I got caught too young 15 years old...

• Schism
    Schism

See? Stuff like this is proof that my husband and I are always the odd ones. (I think about it CONSTANTLY and he has to be coerced--of, course, I just may be especially perverted)

Either that, or it proves that 81% of those females were LYING!!! LOL

• damselfly
    damselfly

This is news? I'm with lonelysheep, whats up with only 19% of the women thinking about sex? Are you kidding me? Has got to be higher than that.

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I'm with lonelysheep, whats up with only 19% of the women thinking about sex? Are you kidding me? Has got to be higher than that.

One of these days I'm going to have to get the three of us together!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I think the KEY word in that statement is "admit." They're only telling us the percentage of men and women that ADMIT to thinking about it. Most of the rest of them appear to be falsifying the answers on their questionaires.

In the old study, done back in the 60's I think, they determined that men actually think about sex more than 90% of the time. Obviously, they didn't care to determine how often women think about sex at that time, because we hadn't burned our bras yet. Gee. I wonder why. Sorry, I know this is old news.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit