BIG NEWS!!! Study finds that men always thinking about sex.

by Elsewhere 29 Replies latest jw friends

• hambeak
    hambeak

Remember the awake article on masturbation? You must keep your mind clean and not dwell on such things as they are impure and can lead to fornication of the heart. My god I can't believe I wrote that! rotfl lmao

• parakeet
    parakeet

"Researchers at the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction at Indiana
    University say most men are always thinking of sex."

And they say women aren't reliable because of their hormones!!

For every joke about PMS, I can point to men hiring twinkies, ruining their careers, and otherwise making fools of themselves -- all because of testosterone, the male equivalent of PMS hormones.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Only 54%? The other 46% must be liars. Or, maybe they are over 90 and under 11 yrs old guys.

Or on Lexapro...

• Mary
    Mary
    Researchers at the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction at Indiana University say most men are always thinking of sex.

Well there's a huge frigging surprise.

• skyking
    skyking

I am thinking about sex right now, and right now.

Oh ya did I tell you I'm thinking about sex.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Mary, from what I understand the surprise is usually that the friggin' surprise isn't very huge at all.

In other news, my wife has a theory about why guys think about sex so much. She said if women's most erogenous areas were exposed to being jostled and rubbed all throughout the day they would probably think about sex just as much.

Reasonable theory, I suppose.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh, those Merry Cans!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Is this all it takes to get a degree these days?

• Arthur
    Arthur

I don't agree with this at all.

The only time that I think about sex; is when I'm not thinking about love making.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I always knew I was not only different but very strange.

Ah well . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit