BIG NEWS!!! Study finds that men always thinking about sex.

by Elsewhere 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Who'da thunk?

http://upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20061024-033917-3795r

Report finds sex always on men's minds

NEW YORK, Oct. 24 (UPI) -- Researchers at the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction at Indiana University say most men are always thinking of sex.

A study released Tuesday in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Scientists found 54 percent of men and 19 percent of women admit they think about sex every day -- or several times a day -- in a society where they are bombarded with subconscious erotic images.

Scientists at the University of Minnesota found sexy subliminal images competed for attention in the brain even when the images were not right before a subject's eyes and most people are not consciously aware of them, ABC News reported.

Researchers also found sexual orientation often determines how the brain reacts to erotic images. Heterosexual women, for example, were more tuned in to pictures of naked men, the same reaction exhibited by homosexual men. But homosexual woman were equally attuned to naked images of both sexes, the report said.

• Dune
    Dune

54%? please....try %99.99999

• sir82
    sir82

I'm sorry, what was that? I was distracted for some reason...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    19 percent of women admit they think about sex every day -- or several times a day

The number has to be higher than that!

• daystar
    daystar

Huhn... I recall reading an article some months ago saying almost exactly the same thing...

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

geez they could have given me a $1,000,000 grant and i'd have told them THAT!

• Shooting Star
    Shooting Star

This is new news? A couple of weeks ago, I saw on the "news" that men think of sex every 6 minutes! ...which pretty much is constant!

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Now you've raised the subject - I'm thinking about it!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Only 54%? The other 46% must be liars. Or, maybe they are over 90 and under 11 yrs old guys.

S

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Why is this something that needs studied? What's next a study to determine that water is wet? Better yet a study to determine we can't live without breathing.

I can see it now...

Scientists have just learned we will die if we don't breathe

AP Report

The New England Journal of Medicine released its findings today that if we don't breathe, we will die. In a study approved by Congress last year shows there is a high probability of death linked to not breathing. The study goes on to conclude...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit