GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!

by Butters 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

BIG SMILE at Rebel8's "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER" post!

Annie

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

The reality is in the JW community that the JWs DONT EVEN KNOW why people are disfellowshipped or why they are disassociated. The REASON isnt announced. But the JWs obligingly lovelessly and hurtfully turn their backs sooooo very SELF RIGHTEOUSLY to these "ones" as if ANY of them are sinless and could CAST even ONE fucking stone in the general DIRECTION of that EXJW. The only difference between the EXJW and the JW in this story, regardless if it was "embellished" is that the JW just hasnt gotten CAUGHT doing whatever HIS sin of choice is yet. I guarantee you there isnt a JW in those halls who isnt doing something that could get his ass kicked out if it came to light, but as long as they are pointing their accusing fingers at somebody else, they are praying nobody notices the "A" on their own foreheads.

Butters...you are an entertaining writer, thats for sure. I think the word is sacriligious. :) The JW was probably listening to your CD on the way home.

It sounded like something you would hear on a symposium part in a parallel universe where the conventions are all anti-JW LOL!

Loves

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Butters, don't quit you day job and become a paperback writer.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Butters,

:You should be happy you cocka doody.

I just about fell off my chair. That's hilarious!

Dismembered

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Whether truth or fiction, is was an interesting account. The focus of it seemed to be on turning the tables on a JW who was shunning someone.

Why a few folks want to make it a big issue over whether or not he was condoning adultery bewilders me. That was a couple of words in the middle of a dialog, and had little to do with the whole point of the story. I guess I also finally have my explanation as to why some spineless-wonder posted a couple of anonymous threads against Butters the other day. I'm with Odrade on the dope and drive thang, though that wasn't really the main point of the thread, either.

Since when did we get so busy focussing on the minutea that we missed the big picture... or did we never stop!?!!

Just my 2p.

• luna2
    luna2

True enough, LT. I do find myself focusing on certain aspects of a post at times...especially if something is said that hits a nerve. Then its like a conversation that starts out being about one thing and veers off into another topic. Women do this a lot...or at least I do. Trying to learn to stay on topic more.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Greetings Butters,

:You should be happy you cocka doody.

I just about fell off my chair. That's hilarious!

Dismembered Yeah,bloody hilarioushe hastily edited what he originally wrote.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I have read many more outlandish stories on jwd and no one disbelieves. What was it about this one that has people so skeptical? (honest question, just curious & confused)

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    I have read many more outlandish stories on jwd and no one disbelieves. What was it about this one that has people so skeptical? (honest question, just curious & confused)

I wondered the same thing rebel8. I've seen people post stories on here that were so out there, that I had to read them twice. But people were falling over themselves to praise to poster, and wish them well. I don't know whether Butter's story is true or not, but it did make me smile, and it is true in the sense that it gives an example of the dubs and their shunning. And frankly...I don't know why it really matters if it's true or not. This is the INTERNET. That's why I take the majority of posters w/ a grain of salt, save for the few I've met in real life. For all anyone knows, I could be some 50 year old bald male in a one bedroom slum in chicago, posing as a 21 year old girl.....but I'm not..... ....or am I?..... I guess the point I'm making is this...don't take everything so damn serious people! It's the internet, and I'm sure we've all lied at least once about something, be it our age, weight, hair color, or our past. I've seen worse deeds done on other boards, where people were actually HURT and lives were turned upside down. This?.....not so bad. Peace. ~luv, jojo

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

when y'all just gonna learn to chill out for once? smoke some fat ones, and you'll see the story in a completely different light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit