GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!

by Butters 50 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Well , at least you got him high.LOL Did you play stairway to heaven forward or backward?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Butters....

LOLOLO you craack me up! I got to hand it to you for taking the time to say what you did. Did you ever tell the exJW who you really are??

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

• mama1119
    mama1119

Fort he most part...a pretty funny story. Good for you catching on to what was happening!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Butters, great job letting the active guy know what you feel about d/f policy. Your posts are always entertaining as well!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Goodonya Butters! I'd have loved it if a stranger jumped in to cover me in one of the times I've been there.

• juni
    juni

fleamanUK said:

I think the nonsense that we read here was just designed to press Peoples buttons.I think he,s gone now.

My opinion on Butter's Topic and his WalMart story?

It should've been deleted. Why? Because he was being smug - excusing someone who has committed adultery and then celebrating out in the parking lot. A lot of you praised him! What? I think this sort of attitude is sick when it minimizes an adultery situation for a chance to get attention or laugh.

There IS NO EXCUSE FOR INFIDELITY IN MARRIAGE !! It hurts the wronged party to the core.

This has happened to me and others. I don't care if you're a JW, Mormon, Catholic, Protestant, Jew, or Atheist or Agnostic or whatever - being cheated on HURTS AND TEARS YOUR HEART IN PIECES!

Juni

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    if i had been one of those two Men..i would have probably told you to bugger off and mind your own business.

That would have been my reaction, whether I was the JW or ex-jw. I'm a grouchy bastard, and have little patience with people who try to start unsolicited conversations with me. W

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Butters, according to God's word at Ecclisiasticus 4:1,978 "Caffeine is good for the soul, but smoke weed and demons will rape you to death"

JK, good job on helping the guy out.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Regardless of the circumstances in Butter's opening post and who did what to whom......I think it is important that the core message of the post was to call attention to the cruel, inhumane and super-superior judgmental treatment that JWs are mandated to impose on one another.

I wish I had the nerve to approach a JW in WalMart and offer a big smiling "HELLO---how ARE you" and get the reaction that we all know is coming.....and then tell anyone within hearing distance that this person is a JW and won't even say hello to me because I left the religion!

The general public should know what these nicely dressed and polite people coming to their doors...are really like and how they really act! I think it's about time.

Annie

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Look, people. There are endless posts on how WRONG it is to disfellowship and shun someone. Now... everyone did something to get disfellowshipped and shunned. Sometimes the reasons are completely non-biblical and rediculous. Sometimes, the person did something really hurtful and stupid.

I am neither a fan of cheating on one's partner nor of smoking pot, for that matter, but I try not to judge my friends who do it.

Every situation has its own story. Some are going to find some instances more excusable than others.

So, the question is... SHUNNING... are you for, or against it???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit