THE END IS NEAR

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

The WT condems others for saying the "end is near" yet feels free to announce it themselves! They are so hypocritical. Reminds me of..."the sky is falling, the sky is falling".

Peep

• Jake99
    Jake99

The Alpha and Omega is a leader and change in government that ends all wars and properly manages the planet in a fair and transparent way. The question is will anyone wake up and listen to him as he proposes to dismantle the ways of this world and install the ways that Jesus proposed? The world does not need a man who can actually walk on water but rather symbolically by resolving all the issues that have been too difficult for the world's leaders to resolve. I am that Man and I do not deceive I just demonstate and my works and fullfilled prophecies are too many to count. My ways are not your ways and I stand behind no religion or nation bescause all of you have been deceived and missguided. I want to redistribute manpower and materials away from the war and profit based sytems and into the environment and social issues. Swords into plowshares and spears to pruning hooks..

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

animated gifsWT-BATS COUNTDOWN TO HARM-A-GETTIN'

• Jake99
    Jake99

Scratchy Claws will be putting an end to all the holidays and all the religions because they are wasteful and unnecessary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit