THE END IS NEAR

by Mary 73 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Any credibility Jehovah`s Witness`s may have had with the public,will be gone..They may as well wear an aluminum foil hat while handing out this stupid tract...OUTLAW

• juni
    juni

Gumbast*** said:

I'd go to Juni's house to a physical in person bible study........ cept for she's real wild and worldly and I would want a shaperone......plus nobody would prolly pay for a flight out of the state just to count an hour with some tattoed up worldly woman anywho. Hey .....you wanna study with me?I should report ya right now to the BOEs. And sue you for libel. Mary excellent thread! This has been fun. If Scotsman didn't get a laugh, there is no hope. Typical JW. Sour puss. Why does he keep coming here if he's a faithful JW? There must be something he's getting from us otherwise he wouldn't spend the time or take the risk. I've never laughed so much as I have since being out of this fuddy duddy religion. I should've known from the get go that I wouldn't have made a good JW. Tried my best for 21 years, pioneering and all, for what? To get the shaft up the behind. Juni (who has no tattoes Gumby!!)

• luna2
    luna2

Everyone's talking about getting this damn tract and I haven't seen one yet!!
    I've been left out too, juni. Saw an elder today...the pyramid scheme/already rich elder who winters in Boca. Hmm, can't remember when he and his wife head south...probably after Thanksgiving. He didn't shun me or even frown at me, but he didn't give me one of the all-important tracts that will usher in the beginning of the Great Trib either. I feel insulted!

• blondie
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..LOL!!..(((Blondie)))...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

LOL @ Blondie.

juni said: Everyone's talking about getting this damn tract and I haven't seen one yet!!
    luna said: I've been left out too, juni.

Well, apparently, the Gumbsters told the elders in your area not to place the tract with you girls as you'd probably just fold it into a paper airplane and zoom it on the KH's front lawn.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

"This may be the last time you get to warn people!" said one of the elders, in reference to the tract work. I had to roll my eyes at that one.

• blondie
  • luna2
    luna2
    Mary said something about juni and I taking a tract in order to: "fold it into a paper airplane and zoom it on the KH's front lawn"

Yes, yes, we did think of doin' a drive-by the KH one fine Sunday morn, while all the sheep are gathered in the sheep pen getting fed their spiritual sheep food, and littering the lawn with cleverly folded tract planes, but after seeing blondie's cool, pointy foil hat, I do believe that I wanna make one for myself and decorate it with a tract origami creation instead.

• Arthur
    Arthur

SirNose586 wrote:

"This may be the last time you get to warn people!" said one of the elders, in reference to the tract work. I had to roll my eyes at that one.

LOL - Yeah, I remember hearing this when we were distributing the Kingdom News back in 1995. If this is true, why aren't they blasting this on television, radio, and dropping these leaflets from airplanes? Why would the most urgent and important message in all of human history merely be a piece of paper stuck under a door mat? Perhaps their funds have been diverted to other more critical projects such as the DUMBO project, or fighting court cases against child abuse victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit