Mere Children who are Disfellowshipped

by BabaYaga 44 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• garyneal
    garyneal
    They dont excommunicate minors however, though they practise mental child abuse with fear of Hellfire etc.

I believe this is what drew my mother-in-law into the JW's. Her mom was a Baptist and would always say that she did not want to be cremated at her death. When asked why, she would respond by saying that she did not want to burn twice. While I cannot say for certain, I do know that when my wife and I were at the KH with her mom and dad, the brother giving the WT study asked what people in. My mom-in-law answered and stated that the non-belief in hell-fire was so comforting for her.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I am soon to go into mediation with the ex... one not negotiable subject is that the kids cannot be baptized while minors. If she does not sign to agree to this, the mediation will be deemed failed by aust law and it will proceed to court.

it is one really big thing that i feel i must do for them.

oz

• cantleave
    cantleave

Good on you Aussie!

• agonus
    agonus

It ain't hard to see why Witness kids are being pressured more and more at younger and younger ages. Pretty soon dubs reproducing themselves will be the only significant source of growth in the org (if it isn't already).

• carla
    carla

marking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit