When a Jehovah`s Witness comes to your Door

by OUTLAW 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I know 90% of them and I just talk for a few minutes about what they have been up to lately. They very seldom mention anything scriptual. It's usually about family etc.

Ken P.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

We are on Chapter two of the "what does the bible really teach book" She'll be back on Friday at 1pm

lisa

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I hope I never open the door and come face to face with JW's.

But if that happens, I might just shut it again. For shock of not knowing what else to do. I've never been on the receiving end of that crap.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I ran upstairs and shouted to my partner "im not answering it"

Turned out it was a false alarm and it was just my neighbours grandparents getting out of their car in their Sunday best. But it gave me a pretty clear impression of my reaction if any really came round our way!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I have never been called on yet, but if I am I'll be sure to tell them to mark me down as a Do Not Call, and not to 'lose' that information and come back, falsely pretending to forget.

If they have a kid with them, I'll probably speak my mind about them dragging up the kids in their religion.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Do you get many Dubs at your door, Outlaw? I hear you need a pack of Sherpas and a Homing Eagle just to get there.

Even if the Dubs do make it to your door, which of your guns do you "just happen to be cleaning" when you answer the door? LOL

• Warlock
    Warlock

I don't worry about it. They never come around to look for 'lost sheep'. They know where I live.

Warlock

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

One of the VERY few things I don't have to worry about as my apartment complex has a strictly-enforced 'No Soliciting' policy

So nice to be on the other side of the equation..

DR

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

They wouldn't come to my door. After mom moved out and gave me the place, she made a point of letting the locals know I am DF'd and active on apostate boards!!

shelley

• TopHat
    TopHat

My daughter was approached by two witness ladies as she was coming out of the airport at Newark NJ. At first she told them she wasn't interested but then she opened her mouth and said her Mother was an exJW...I laughed when she told that.....They ask her what KH did her Mother attend, I guess thinking I was living in NJ. She told them I was from NY. My daughter took the magazines and they wanted to preach to her a little, so she told them she grew up in that religion and knows what it is all about.

My daughter never became a witness. I didn't encourage her because I felt she should make up her own mind. I have one son still in the Borg but feel I am making progress at opening up his thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit