Any "tricks" you'd like to play on a JW or at the KH?

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I'd like to put a Crisis of Conscience book in their library.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Many years, well not that long ago, me and a friend "put up their Christmas lights" for them. We used some battery-operated lights, and some plugged into an outside outlet. We did it about 10pm Saturday night before christmas. We also decorated all the shrubbery around the KH with that silver tinsel stuff, and I mean ALOT of it!!

shelley

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd like to put a Crisis of Conscience book in their library.

That would be a good one. Not too malicious but very to the point.

• V
    V

I always wanted to tap into the sound system...oh the possibilities!

• V
    V
  • AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

I live one block away from the local KH. Once in awhile I walk my
    doggie and she leaves them a treat. Does that count ??

AuntieJane (bad girl bad girl what'cha gonna do??)

• cathyk
    cathyk

My sister-in-law wanted to go trick-or-treating at the KH ... then ask why they don't appreciate having THEIR door knocked on by unwelcome visitors.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Pull out some fuses as they are having their talk and put them in darkness, physically that is, to match the spiritual darkness they are in.

• solo
    solo

here's a yucky trick somone else had played:

we arrived at the KH for field service one morning and as we walked up the steps, there was this huge sanitary towel lying there, I just couldn't believe my eyes. This sister was talking to my dad and as they approached it she picked it up, carried on talking like it was the most natural thing in the world and didn't bat an eyelid! I've no idea what she did with it but it was pretty revolting.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

You guys have topped anything that I could ever come up with...

All I came up with - while still a JW, too... was to send in the name and address of another JW - on one of those 'Birthday Club' things that some of the fast food restaurants used to have. It didn't matter if I knew their birthday or not... I would just put a date far enough in the future that would allow the card to be processed and for them to receive their 'Happy Birthday' mailing.

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. Christmas lights... priceless... I would've liked to be a fly on the wall when they showed up at the next meeting to discover (to their HORROR) lights and tinsel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit