Revelation 1.17 Jesus divinity? Or just "the first" raised from the dead"?

by Hellrider 239 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mondo

If you are 100% something, that is all you are, for there is only 100% of you. If something is 100% wood, it is all wood. If something is 100% metal, it is all metal.

I'm 100% Law enforcement officer, 100% Heavy equipment operator. And yes, both at the same time. I'm 100% flesh, tell me I'm not 100% spirit and I'll ask you to prove it.

ROTFL. The demons POSSESSED the swine, they were not the swine themselves. LOL Wow some desperate arguments from you folks.

And "WHO POSSESSED" Jesus' body when he appeared to the disciples in the upper room after his resurrection? Was it the same "WHO"

The WHO remained the same, the WHAT changed.

That sounds a little trinitarian to me! Are you sure it is 100% of the same "WHO"?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Satanus line of reasoning is interesting, too. More than 0%?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    Satanus line of reasoning is interesting, too. More than 0%?

Yea, and I want to know why Jesus didn't posses the body that died for my sins, but did the body that ressurected?

Must be a faulty question, or maybe the possessed swine where no longer swine LOL. Or maybe they where just a tiny bit of a precentage demons, ya know the part that talks, or the part that jumps into the ocean.

Another great point! Kind of goes with my question.

• Mondo1
    Mondo1

DD,

Those are roles and functions, not natures.

Nothing "possessed" Jesus' body, Jesus was Jesus.

• Mondo1
    Mondo1

Again, I still need you to define your terms, because I don't know if you mean his substance of his life force.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mondo1

Again, I still need you to define your terms, because I don't know if you mean his substance of his life force.

I suspect that you don't understand things spiritual. You can't answer a simple yes no question. You have been crippled spiritually by the wt disease. As a spiritual cripple, you are blind, paralysed and can only regurgitate what you read or hear from others. Explaining spirit to you would be like trying to explain it to an atheist. Not that there is anything wrong w being an atheist. At least atheists are honest w themselves. S

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Man, this is classic. First we have the faulty questions. Now we have the " I need terms" Terms have been given ad-nauseam. What came down from heaven?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mondo1

his substance of his life force

Was that phrase an accident? While spirit is hard to define, even for mystics, that isn't that bad as an expression for spirit. Or, would you rather separate his prehuman life force and his substance, in effect taking dualism to the spiritual plane? The wt does that, and it cannot define it's terms.

S

• Mondo1
    Mondo1

Should have been "or" sorry. Please define what you are looking for.

• Mondo1
    Mondo1

He did... I don't see why this is so difficult. He emptied himself of the existence he had. He emptied himself of that nature. He was no longer spirit, he took on flesh by coming to be in the womb of Mary. So essentially his mind, his consciousness. Instead of residing in spirit, it came to reside in flesh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit