Jehovahs Witness Joke

by BelieverInJesus 13 Replies latest social humour

• BelieverInJesus
    BelieverInJesus

I thought it is ironic that the Jehovah's Witnesses force their members to go door to door throughout the neighborhoods. And then Once a year American's have a tradition where our kids go door to door throughout the neighborhoods on Halloween. But the JW's kids can't go! The one day out of the year, were are encouraged to good door to door, the JW's don't go!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yeah, that is pretty funny!

I guess it's only considered pagan to go D2D on October 31st and that's it.

• fri
    fri

Jehovahs witnesses dont celebrate halloween because they dont like strangers coming and knoking on their doors. LOL

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Jehovahs WItness Joke:

Theres a circuit overseer, an elder and a pioneer in the pub. A fly flies into the CO's beer so he fishes it out with his finger and buys himself another beer. A fly lands in the elders beer. He fishes it out with his finger but finishes the beer of himself. A fly plops into the pioneers beer and he fishes it out with his finger and says to the fly "SPIT IT OUT!"

• freetosee
    freetosee

Very funny! thanks

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

ok,this woman dies and goes to the pearly gates and meet St.Joey Ramone..or St Peter for all of you traditionalists.Anyway,he asks her what religion she was and she says lutheran..He says "ok",looking on a chart,"um,5th door down on the left. Just wait a bit,please" the next woman is asked the same question,and when she informs st.jpoey ramone that she was a mormon,he says "um,ok,8th door on the left,please wait".a few more folks gather in the pearly gates waiting room and when the crowd gets big enough,St J.says,"now,Ive told you all where to go,but please,be very very quiet when passing the 3rd door on the left,ok?".."Why"? askes the first woman.."well",St Joey Ramone says,"thats where the jehovahs witnesses are and they like to think that they are the only ones here".

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A fly flies into the CO's beer so he fishes it out with his finger and buys himself another beer.

Can you change this joke? ...he allows the elder to buy him another beer.

• greendawn
    greendawn

You know how much the puritanical JWs dread anything they believe has pagan roots or, heaven forbid, roots in the magical arts.

• read good books
    read good books

They can't allow anything where children have fun, then they will not want to be JW's or Nazis, and God forbid might grow up to have some compassion for others...

• TheKings
    TheKings

a JW joke i heard before (funny to JW's but not about them ;) )goes like this:

there's was a guy who bought an expensive car. he loved it so much he shined and polished it everyday...blah blah blah. then one morning he went out and found out that someone had crashed right into it and just left...and he screamed:

"OH MY GOD!"

get it?

damn that's lame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit