Grand and Lesser Apostate Delusions

by slimboyfat 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Beardo
    Beardo
    Not quite a pillar in plain sight, now is it? OR is it?

Hmm... yes, I'd say so, the symbols used are certainly signposts and indicators revealing the central core of beliefs.

Washington DC & London for instance are draped in occult symbols. I'm not an expert in terms of being able to recall them in detail, but I've certainly had a look at the architecture and icons and then referenced them in research books/documenties to see where they utlimately point and often we find the distinguishing marks of secret orders.

The 'mystery school' teachings span the ages of mankind and whilst they may not hold the purity of form as they would have in Egypt, you will find a migration of concepts from group to group. The nature of these orders has meant that they remain 'out of sight' as the core teachings remain sacred to the adherents and unless one becomes initiated into the group, one can be considered profane or to coin another famous term - "a useless eater".

The ultimate aim of the original schools would have been to raise consciousness throughout life, whereby one can break free of this fleshly prison and transcend death; usually attaining a higher universal state or at one with the God head. In fact, it would seem that this was the sole reason for the Egyptians belief system. This spiritual school was one of total dedication and would have appeared to the outsider, as incredibly complex. But it was designed that way on purpose - as transcendance from one form to the next would have meant discipline of mind, body & spirit.

Now, I believe that this idea corrupted as we travel further down the timeline and secret orders or fraternities, have taken onboard the key principles, like initiation into the lower orders and then a slow movement upwards through the ranks through dedication to doctrine & ritual, but along with this 'religious system' has come a form of external control over the peons within society. We are sheperded according to the desires of those ones who hold power & influence and these ones just happen to be connected to groups like Freemasons / Skull & Bones etc

I believe that the higher ranks see themselves as being profoundly wiser and more noble than the rest of us and I think this has to be true when you study the hierarchical arrangement within many of these groups.... and yes, I accept what Mr Toe says, emblems like the cross & crown are found in other places along with the winged disk and other symbols. But they usually carry a similar concept, one of these concepts being a delusional idea of a "divine outpouring" through man upon the earth or to put it another way "God's will shall be expressed through man's earthly kingdoms" or even more crudely "we know the truth and we will set you free (well, enslave you!)". At least, this is what I see in operation and my analysis.

It is no coincidence that many members of the police force, military, judiciary system and politicians either link hands with groups like the Freemasons or are high ranking active members. Take a glance also at the Yale secret society, Skull & Bones, and see who you find there!

I really do not believe that these orders are as innocent as they are portrayed and I can see total injustice within the current worldy political system. One only has to look at the current efforts to dominate and slaughter in the Middle East to see that this is true. Surely, if these secret societies are good intentioned and working towards noble aspirations, they would activelty fight to break apart the power structures that exist certainly within the Western hemisphere?

... and the links are there. Freemasons, amongst other groups, operate at the high end within of our world pyramid of politics.

I will not go as far as to say they are under Satan's wing as others believe, but I do believe there is rank selfishness and gross misconduct taking place. There has to be - just take a look at the fruits of our world governments.

So yes, I do think these groups are in plain sight. You just have to study their methods, language and symbols, and they will appear out of the fog, right before your eyes.

• sf
    sf
    The nature of these orders has meant that they remain 'out of sight' as the core teachings remain sacred to the adherents and unless one becomes initiated into the group, one can be considered profane or to coin another famous term - "a useless eater".

Now this sounds very WT-ish. A pillar, in plain sight though.

I enjoy your posts Beardo. Thank you for the reply.

sKally

• Beardo
    Beardo
    I agree that the system is flawed, but so has every other system been, hence the continual evolution.

@ Mr LT

You see, I'm starting to see things differently. I used to believe that we were evolving more efficient forms of government as time went by. But I now see that the ancients, possibly beyond our current records and certainly WAY beyond our current understanding were far more sophisticated and spiritually tuned in, than most give them credit for.

I don't see primitive apelike men when I look back - I see an advanced race of humans, empowered with intuitive skills that most of us can only dream of.

Of course, its fine if you see me as delusional, I don't mind. This is my working hypothesize and I know this concept rallies against popular thought, but I've never been one to accept what the world would have me believe.

When the disks land, take a look at some of the information on DVD 2 regarding ancient structures and you may catch my drift. I could not post them today, so will post them next week. They will be with you soon.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I concur that there have been good systems in the past, but they also had their flaws.

The most effective form of government was the Athenian Democracy, however I'm afraid it doesn't work for grouips larger than a few hundred thousand.

I will look at the DVDs, and suspect that I'll agree with much of the contents as it's an area of study that I continue to be interested in. However my days of trying to second guess what a few world-wide master planners might have been up to over the centuries is over. If it appears that you're getting to the bottom of what Big Brother is up to then you're evidently looking down the wrong rabbit-hole, Alice...

• Beardo
    Beardo

Now this sounds very WT-ish. A pillar, in plain sight though.

I enjoy your posts Beardo. Thank you for the reply.

Thanks.

Just to clarify my position - at present, I do not believe that CT Russell was an active FreeMason and I do not believe that other governing body members were active FreeMasons. I do believe that Russell had an interest in the teachings of FreeMasonry and chose to use symbols classically connected to this group, to represent his own belief system.

Regarding the WTBTS ... I think their members are controlled drones (quite obviously) - but I'm not convinced that they knowingly work hand in hand with the higher authorities or even fully understand the inner workings of the current political system. Yet, by compliance, maybe they become ineffectual agents of change and in a way, work for our cruel masters?

That scripture in Romans CH13 concerning our obedience to these God appointed authorities upon the earth often nags at me. If these authorities are appointed by God and their method of administration is brutal and murderous, why should we obey them and what does that say about God?

Could it be that those scriptures were designed as a method of control by the controllers themselves?

Just a few thoughts on the side

• Beardo
    Beardo
    If it appears that you're getting to the bottom of what Big Brother is up to then you're evidently looking down the wrong rabbit-hole, Alice...

No way man - smoke & mirrors all the way. But I can smell rats quite clearly. The stench in my nostrils is too much to bare at times. I do not think I'll ever have full knowledge in this lifetime, but I can't stop trying... its an itch that moves around my mind.

• sf
    sf
    I'm not convinced that they knowingly work hand in hand with the higher authorities or even fully understand the inner workings of the current political system.

Nor am I, conclusively. Yet, I'm not convinced otherwise either.

Keyword would be KNOWINGLY.

smoke & mirrors all the way. But I can smell rats quite clearly. The stench in my nostrils is too much to bare at times. I do not think I'll ever have full knowledge in this lifetime, but I can't stop trying...

I feel and think this way too.

Have a good evening.

sKally

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sometimes the odour of dead skunk turns out to be quality weed - yeah man!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Beardo:I received the DVDs, thanks. A guy could travel miles examining your handwriting

I watched one chapter last night, but ti's going to be slow going as I have an exam in a week that I'm cramming for. I'll get into them properly after that. Fascinating subject, eh?

Thanks, again.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The OP is clearly an idiot, but some of the responses are well worth reading, especially AlanF, Kid-A, LittleToe, Narkissos and so on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit