If you want a Christmas Card

by mouthy 85 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
  • Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well..I sent a few PM's...(My first time) and the only one that shows up in my sent box is Mouthy's..

What am I doing wrong?

Snoozy..

• orbison11
    orbison11

do we have someone wo is doing a central list? i would love to be on the list

thanks

wendy

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

BTTT

Come on before it's too late. There are alot of newbies. So if you want cards, either pm and exchange addys, or pm me or lola28 to get added to the list!!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ok count me in! Anyone interested in a card from me can PM me as well. Or please let me know who is keeping the list and I'll send them my addy.

Thanks,

Sherry

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Snoozy:

Well..I sent a few PM's...(My first time) and the only one that shows up in my sent box is Mouthy's..

What am I doing wrong?

Snoozy..

You aren't doing anything wrong it just takes the site a little while for the catche to kick in, they will show up eventually and they've been sent.

Gretchen:

Or please let me know who is keeping the list and I'll send them my addy.

Just PM those you wish to send you a card and vise versa. I don't think anyone has a "list".

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

Yippie! I'm in too. Just send me a PM and if you don't want to send your mailing address feel free to send your email and I'll send an e-card to print out.

Merry Christmas!

FreeChick

• Gretchen956
  • Gretchen956
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

When should a person start sending Xmas cards out ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit