If you want a Christmas Card

by mouthy 85 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

From me send me a address on my pm
    Mother/Granny/Mouthy always send cards to her loved ones Seems no one has started a Christmas exchange gift this year & I am not going to start it either

• Dansk
    Dansk

Grace, just love the avatar ((((((((())))))))) LOL!

Christmas cards? Oh, yeah, it's October!

Love,

Ian Who always gets a card!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Because your one of my favorite kids (((((HUGS))) Keep well

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Seems no one has started a Christmas exchange gift this year & I am not going to start it either

((((((Grace))))))

LOL I pronounce this the official Christmas Card Exchange thread! I can do that ya know, he,hee!

Add your card to the cyber Christmas Card mantel:

• Genesis
    Genesis

Tough it sounds very weird for me to say that, Merry Christmas all ! Especially for you Mouthy the apostate granny, rock on!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Tough it sounds very weird for me to say that, Merry Christmas all ! Especially for you Mouthy the apostate granny, rock on! GENESIS> The longer I am out the easier it becomes ....I love to keep in touch with those I have received LOVE from & give LOVE to ( thats an order from MY GOD!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... I say that in order to get/receive the cards, one needs an address to send them to.

Sooooo... if anyone is interested in getting one from me and my wife - drop me a PM - and we can exchange addresses.

I have some from last year... yall know who you are... but there is always room for one more.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Grace!

Do ones from last year's list have to sign-up/register (like with the UN) again every year to get a library Christmas card from you?

I don't have my Christmas card list here handy.....but I think I must have written your address down already.....

hugs,

Annie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Grace - your name is right on the top of my list already. I look forward to this seasonal fun.

Deck the halls and all

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit