If you want a Christmas Card

by mouthy 85 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I want in on the card exchange this year. It will be my first time.

I will pm Mouthy my address.

How do I get on a list and get addresses of everyone involved?

-Denise.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

How do I get on a list and get addresses of everyone involved?

Unless someone has thought up something brilliant that I haven't figured out yet, to get each other's addresses....I guess we just PM each one we'd like to exchange cards with.

It would be MUCH easier just to publicly post our address and be done with it---but we all know the dangers involved in this, so PMing privately seems to be the only solution so far.

hugs,

Annie

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Ooh, I want in - this'll be my first Xmas EVER and I'm excited.

Granny Grace, I'll PM you, cuz I love ya and even though we don't know a lot about one another, I think of you as my gramma and hope that the woman who studied with my parents ends up like you!

Love, GG/BG

• lola28
    lola28

oooooooo I want in! I loved all the cards I got last year and saved all of them, if no one minds Mouthy could send me a list of all the people who want cards and I will email everyone that list so she wont have to.

Lola

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

oooooooo I want in! I loved all the cards I got last year and saved all of them, if no one minds Mouthy could send me a list of all the people who want cards and I will email everyone that list so she wont have to.

Lola

Is this what we want to do. I agree we need a central location/person or two. Then, forward the list to all on it. What do ya'll think. I'll be happy to help, too.

shelley

• mouthy
    mouthy

o ones from last year's list have to sign-up/register (like with the UN) again every year to get a library Christmas card from you?

Yes they do my girl!!! I am 79 I cant remember my own address sometimes( no kidding) & you expect me to remember yours>>>>LOL So far I have 6 that have e-mail me So Lola I guess if folks wants to e-mail YOU there addresses that is fine with me ,I cant send 0ne of them as she wants to be kept private just me & her --so I told her my lips are sealed & for Mouthy that is a BIG commitment.LOL
    This is fun-first I going to meet some of you at PA then I am going to get Christmas cards/ YIPPEE Roll on Christmas

" Lord you can hold off letting me kick the bucket till after Dec 25th Amen"

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Yes they do my girl!!! I am 79 I cant remember my own address sometimes( no kidding) & you expect me to remember yours>>>>LOL

I'm laughing so hard at this---I'm going to NEED that bucket you don't plan on kicking---for "another" use!

I'll PM you shortly.....

hugs,

Annie.....with the wet drawers.....

• noni1974
    noni1974

I would like to get my name on the list if I can.I have no problem with people know my name and address.I don't post much on JWD but I would like to get and send cards from anyone who wanted them!!!

Who am I supposed to send my info to??

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Lola, you have a PM!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"...I loved all the cards I got last year and saved all of them..."

Ummm... isn't that what we're s'posed to do? Save them? I've got them from two years now... somewhere around here in a file folder.

I'll prolly keep 'em forever, too! Lots of special folks have sent me cards.

Again - if anyone wants one (other than those that I've already contacted or contacted me) - let me know in a PM.

I tend to be shy and don't wanna 'bother' folks...

Regards,

Jim TX - (bump this back to the top...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit