Seven Trumpets of Revelation

by Zico 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BeeEmBee
    BeeEmBee

I think maybe its time we had a copy of these seven trumpet blasts, either a recording of the talk itself (someone must have some form of copy, come on now THESE ARE THE 'BLASTS OF REVELATION'!) or a transcript. preferably both.

I would like to hear ol' 'judge' man tooting his horn in order to examine these profound judgements, if i can stomach it.

surely this would be something the wtbs would be proud to proclaim. THE FULFILLMENT OF THE TRUMPET BLASTS IN ALL THEIR GLORY. WELL LETS HEAR THEM THEN.

if that doesnt wake up loved ones and friends, at least some of them.

please if anyone knows of or has access to those 'mighty' talks given by the 'judge' then please share.

dont just share BROADCAST THEM JUST LIKE THE 'JUDGE' WOULD HAVE WANTED!

ADVERTISE ADVERTISE ADVERTISE!!!!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Oh - We pretend we never said that:)
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Cedar Point Ohio is the "Mecca" for True Christians.

When I visit there, I stop at the souvenir shops, buy a horn, and drive around town blowing it out the window of the car.

A person has to be a real A--Hole not to understand the significance of the Horn Blowing.

When all of us in the car begin to blow the horns, it's louder than the pagans celebrating New Years Eve.

Rub a Dub

• zeb
    zeb
    "Physical facts".. such as. ?
  • alcyone
    alcyone

They are still teaching it! Destruction of 1/3 of the earth is equaled to the convention of 22,000 plus proclamation nobody in the world even noticed.

Watchtower 2009, 1/15 pg 32:

8:6-12; 9:1, 13; 11:15—When did the seven angels prepare to blow their trumpets, and when and how were the trumpet blasts sounded? Preparation to blow the seven trumpets included giving direction to the revitalized members of the John class on earth from 1919 to 1922. Such anointed ones were then getting busy in reorganizing the public ministry and building up publishing facilities. (Rev. 12:13, 14) The sounding of the trumpets represents fearless proclamations of Jehovah’s judgments against Satan’s world by God’s people in cooperation with the angels. Notably, this began with the Cedar Point, Ohio, convention in 1922 and lasts all the way down to the great tribulation.

• freddo
    freddo
    The Revelation book is certainly still on the 2014 WT CD ROM - p 173 box with it's trumpet blasts and all!
  • cofty
    cofty

It's astonishing that the content of these talks have not been printed and published as an appendix to the bible. Surely a series of talks that were the subject of bible prophecy should be right up there with the other 66 books.

Of course if they actually published them everybody would see what utter bullshit they were. I read them all in full once. They are utter nonsense and full of failed prophecy.

• BeeEmBee
    BeeEmBee

It's astonishing that the content of these talks have not been printed and published as an appendix to the bible. Surely a series of talks that were the subject of bible prophecy should be right up there with the other 66 books.

Of course if they actually published them everybody would see what utter bullshit they were. I read them all in full once. They are utter nonsense and full of failed prophecy.

EXACTLY!!!!

• pixel
    pixel

I read them all

Anybody has them, say like in a pdf format?

• Naoscillator
    Naoscillator

I would love to see them too.

Years ago a district overseer told my pioneer class "If you look at the reference to a scripture in the WT index and only find one, even if it's very old, it represents the current thinking. For example, there are scriptures in Ezekiel that haven't been commented on since the 1930's. If nothing has been published since then, the content of that reference IS our current understanding."

That was a small eye-opener. I've shared it with many a JW when they are quick to dismiss something published long ago as old light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit