Saw My Mother!!!

by RichieRich 43 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

Ugly situation Richie.

Just curious, where does your dad stand in this situation?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I feel your pain, Richie. I miss my mum, too.

jgnat:

I laugh about how true that can be. But most outsiders don't realize, it's not about the penny. It's the PRINCIPLE of the thing. Remember, a scottish grudge can last for generations. Sometimes you gotta step back and ask if it's worth it.

You'll get yours!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sorry Richie.

But hay... Fell good knowing God was smiling as you were hurting! It's the JW way!

Bryan

• xjwms
    xjwms

Richie

I really want to encourage you with kind words. All I can say how sad it is that there are so many

who chose to be brain-washed as this is the only way they know. I wish you good things, you are a strong person.

Take care of yourself.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Peace to you Richie.

• shera
    shera

****hugs**** Richie

Good advice here.

• M.J.
    M.J.

So sorry you're going through this. Man that sucks. Hang in there. I guess when life gets this way be careful not to get too consumed by spite or anger, as the destructive path can be all-the-more alluring. But I know you're a sharp kid.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Bravery my boy. Bravery.

While an occasional card or two in an envelope is nice. Might I suggest also you send a postcard with your expressions of endearment written on it. An envelope can be tossed too easily without her seeing/reading your thoughts. A postcard can have flowers or hearts (if she conscienciously views hearts as safe) The message "I love you Mom" is in her mind before she can realize who sent the card and when she does find out it is too late. She knows you love her. The battle we have is long so keep yourself balanced. Don't do the mothers day or holiday thing. Respect her belief system in this area. Let the cards arrive unexpectedly, like they should.

• unique1
    unique1

It will get easier with time. But time can be a bitch. Sorry.

• Gordy
    Gordy

Richie

I know how you feel its been the same with my JW wife and two daughters for the past 5 years.

It must be even harder when its your mother.

Only another exJW can understand the reasoning behind it.

Only another exJW knows the pain

Hang in there lad, don't let them grind you down. Thats what they want

You can be sure of the love of those of us on here have for you at this time.

Even though some of us are thousands of miles away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit