garybuss

by evita 35 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Aaack! WILL Rogers.That's who I meant!!! (boy do I feel stupid!!)

Well, I'll bet you ride a horse like Roy did, though, huh? Right?

bebu

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

My favorite post from Gary is found here...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/119889/1.ashx

When I tell a psychologist I'm feeling bad because a snake talked to a naked woman and God owns a book printing business and uses dead people to talk and the seven trumpets of Revelation were the seven Jehovah's Witness District assemblies from 1922 to 1928, starting with Cedar Point, Ohio and ending with Detroit, Michigan and I'm glad that 6 billion people are gonna be murdered by God soon . . . he sits back in his chair.
    Then I tell him my parents shun me and my son shuns me and I shun the dog, and I really like being in Kingdom Halls without windows, and in the new world I'm gonna pet a lion.
    If he didn't think I'm crazy when I came in, he thinks it now.
  • Poztate
    Poztate

Garybuss...You are the best. Some of the first links I ever checked out where the ones you have at www.freeminds.org A lot of it was serious but you also made me laugh with Armageddon Okies. I look forward to your posts and appreciate your contributions to this site..

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

""Rational"" beliefs only.

Relief and peace.

Acceptance.

Indifference. The goal.

Yeah Gary that about says it all.

I think, not sure, that I may be between Acceptence and Indifference.

Thanks for your help.

Outoftheorg

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

Armageddon Oakies were some of the funniest stories I have ever read.

I am not a laugh out loud kind of guy, but these stories made me laugh out loud.

Thanks, Garybuss!

• bem
    bem

Yes I concur Gary was one of the first level headed people I noticed, that I was interested in what he said because of the way he said it. And the level headed ones stay on the board and try to help others I have noticed, so maybe there is something to that staying balanced thing we hear about.

I am happy for people like you Gary, few seem to actually deal with life in a humorous way which is what I do and sometimes my humour gets me in trouble with them. Maybe I need to re-think my friends.

Dorothy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit