Hello Pippy.

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME, PIPPY!

Ian

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome, Pippy!

It must be great fun to be in the position of being a 'mole' in the bOrg! Posting on this board as well, you get the best of both worlds and know everything, more or less, that's going on!

I hope to hear lots of posts from you soon.

Gill

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Good Morning Pippy! Told you I'd be back in the morning! Got my cup of coffee, and read your post. I completely understand what you said about being a puppet and not feeling like an adult. I never understood why I felt the way I did. I just told my husband the other day, I finally feel like I'm all grown up now. It's great not feel the guilt of displeasing parents and living life for you and your family! Congratulations to us all!

Making our own decisions, and finally realising we don't have to live in fear is extremely liberating. I'm looking forward to 2 more birthday parties and thankgiving and xmas! This morning we're headed to church, where they DO cater to the children and we love it. So much better. Have a beautiful life and ENJOY it the way we were meant to! Hope to see you soon.

Kitten Whiskers

• fokyc
    fokyc

Hi, and WELCOME, Pippy

I have tried to stop posting next to Gill, but we are all good friends here, keep posting.

fokyc

• becca1
    becca1

Welcome Pippi, don't get sucked back in to the borg!

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Pip Pip Hooray pippy. Warm welcome to you.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Pippy. Welcome!!!

Cellist

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

• pippy
    pippy

dont worry becca , i think it is near impossible for me to spend any genuine time in there, its just not reality,let alone spending the rest of my life with those ppls and not my family...i dont think so....

so nice to hear from likeminded ppl,, my hubby understands where i am at but nothing compared to ppl like u guys who have been through it,its such a rare situation. I only wish i had of had a support group when i was 17. I feel like starting one here in Australia for young people who are getting shunned as we speak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit