new member here

by pippy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome pippy! I am delighted at your choice of moniker and avatar. Excellent choice.

• mouthy
    mouthy

WELCOME , Pippy So glad your mind is your own now....Hang on to it. All you have to do for MUM & Dad is show them UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!! dont knock the WT else they will d/f you then they may cut you off -you dont really want that do you??

• SoBizzy
    SoBizzy

Welcome Pippy!

You remind me of myself - young with kids and an unbelieving husband - i have been out for 6 years now (by fading method) - and although it's been hard - I find my children to be a joy to watch grow up in a world unlike mine! - NO FEAR! They have very little memory of what was taught and although they must go to meetings when visiting my folks in Florida, they don't retain anything. (I hope). I try to let them know how I was treated because there daddy wasn't a witness - they are 12 & 13 - so they understand.

Keep up the good work! Knowing I did everything I could to be a good witness - never gave me the satisfaction of being a great mother to my children and the best wife possible.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Pippi,

Welcome to the forum!! We are glad to have you here!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit