Jw out in full force with tract on September 30/06 (tomorrow)

by headmath 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• restrangled
    restrangled

My motto is unless I know you are coming I don't answer the door.....and also unless I recognize your phone number and want to talk to you, I don't answer the phone.

Clears out a lot of horse sh** in our lives.

If you continue to bang on my door and ring the bell I have two 105 pound Dobermans who would be very happy to greet you with out my blessing.

r.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good!!..Time to fire up the BBQ!!..Have`nt had JW`s up to the ranch yet..Nothing like "Roast Dub" sandwich`s and cold beer..Hopefully I`ll get two..One go`s on the BBQ,the other go`s in the freezer..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thanks for the Heads-up!!

• V
    V

Multiple references to "20th century" in Revelation book as well. Of course all "adjusted" by new revisions.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I HOPE they knock on my door...and earlier, the grummpier...........

• moshe
    moshe

I will be very surprised , if JW's work my street. They have not worked my street in the 4 years I have lived here

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

If you continue to bang on my door and ring the bell I have two 105 pound Dobermans who would be very happy to greet you with out my blessing.

I have a crotch-sniffing basset hound. BEWARE!!!

Nina

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I have two ferrets that will nibble your ankles!!!!!

Actually...they crawl up pantyhose...could have some funny with pesky sisters.

• badboy
    badboy

I WONDER IF THAT IS WHY THE JW OPPOSITE WENT OUT IN THE RAIN.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I would like to know what those here think JW's will say to this change in their own literature? Will the simply disregard it?

Here's what I'm thinking...I was going to print it out and tell my bs sister when she comes next week that some nice man gave this to me and ask me to please read it. And what I want to know from her is what does it mean.

what ya'll think?

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit