Jw out in full force with tract on September 30/06 (tomorrow)

by headmath 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• headmath
    headmath

Jee I better quit my real job and write tracts!

• headmath
    headmath

Well at least it will remind them of that scripture

• badboy
    badboy

SO THEY ARE DEFINATELY COMING AROUND TOMORROW?

• under_believer
    under_believer

headmath, check out PDF Creator. Totally free way to create PDFs from any document--it shows up as a "printer" when you go to print, and saves PDFs. Very useful.

• headmath
    headmath

Yes I do have information from the grapevine on that one. The JW were out today (friday) flogging that end of religion tract

I drove by my local KH and saw 20 cars there at 9:15 AM

I do think that you will see the dubs out in full force every saturday of October as well

• headmath
    headmath

under_believer

You make it sound so easy. I mean I just uploaded the file with the ink still wet and it is a PDF file already?

• under_believer
    under_believer

It was easy! I downloaded your file (the third link worked), opened it in Word, clicked "Print", selected the fake PDFCreator printer, and clicked "ok." Then I uploaded it to my Google Pages account.

Heh okay maybe not so easy for everyone, but I do this stuff for a living. ;)

• Beardo
    Beardo

I had two burly brothers at my door two days ago - didn't recognize who they were and just didnt fancy the conversation. Can't be bothered, they'll have to work it out for themselves.

Had a sister babbling behind me on the bus today - again, didn't know her, and part of me felt like sparking up a conversation and then I just thought.... nope, no point.

We all know the score and I'm not wasting ink, just to have my effort thrown in the bin.

I have become deeply cynical and twisted

I hope your counter-tract campaign is useful for your own cathartic purposes.

• sir82
    sir82

The new tract campaign doesn't begin until October 16.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good job, headmath. I wish you much anti - witnessing success with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit