A reminder to all of you....

by LivingInReality 21 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Shannon

This board has been a great spiritual healing place...

I am still a "fader" so I can't post a lot of personal info about me...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Just wanted to say hello, and glad you are here. You are among friends and family now. Just jump in when you want to!!

shelley

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Hi Shannon! Glad to meet you! Can always use another friend! I totally agree with you. I've lurked so long I too recognize names, avatars and perk up for posts by certain members. Glad you said hi.

Kitten Whiskers

• banished1
    banished1

What a sweet heartfelt post! Expressions of appreciation are always welcome! I feel the same as you do! Glad to have you on board! Banished

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Shannon

• delilah
    delilah

Welcome Shannon!!! You go girl!!! I'm glad you are getting your education....looking forward to getting to know you as well.

(((((((((((((( Shannon )))))))))))))))

• Carmel
    Carmel

Go Shannon!!!

carmel (guy)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    "We" may be here in 4 years time but someone will and I'm pretty confident that the forum will be in some shape or form.

Simon, are you going to pass JWD onto someone else? I already miss you and Ang because you post so little anymore.

Shannon, do post more. You sound very positive and we can always use positive posts.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Hi!

Welcome to the board! Just like you, I mostly lurk here too. This is a great place with a lot of intelligent people. I have really learned a lot here! How is your education going now? Are you still maintaining that high GPA? What's your major? I know...lots of nosy questions...

CyrusThePersian

• Woofer
    Woofer

Hi Shannon .. welcome!!!

Congratulations on having the insight to leave and do what you have dreamed of doing (going to college). I wanted to go to college as well, but being told how close the end was, why waste the money? So I didn't go. My dad had dreams of becoming an attorney when he was young. Instead he took low paying jobs (working in a steel mill, driving truck) and we barely were able to scrape by growing up. How sad it is that he is in his late 60's and probably regretted not going.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit