Big Announcement?

by Lo-ru-hamah 27 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

The tract campaign was supposed to be discussed last week, I think, so the big announcement appears to have already been made.

Not that big really, is it?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Oh! Oh!

I have a "big announcement"!

To hear it, pull my finger...

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

People thought there would be a big announcement due to the Watchtower doing articles on 'new light'.

It seems to me that this was just to soften the followers up to accept the 70 changes in the Revelation book. 70 flashes of new light.

• mouthy
    mouthy

The tract work IS the big announcement. Had CALL FROM FOLKS WHO wanted me to give answers to the tract. ( beautiful IT was ) the tenents ( all 30 of ) them got the tract.
    many of them threw them in the garbage but on in particur wanted to answer with right info. Which I gave her... Left the video * suggested to the Super there -He show them all -so they know why they dont want to be IN that beautiful picture on the front of the tract.

Nathan!!!! I did what you suggested & WHEW!!!!!

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

How typical of them to do that. Pulling Nathans finger was a lot more exciting.

Loruhamah

• chiddy
    chiddy

Nice one gordy can you do a couple more?

• minimus
    minimus

I'd like to know who actually started the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT" rumor, who contributed it to it by saying they also knew of it and what happened. Did we not get DUPED?? Unless I missed something, I don't think we should just let this stuff go away.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The big announcement happened invisibly and inaudibly in a spiritual/figurative way. Only spiritual and figuratively active one were able to see and hear. The rest of the world noticed nothing. Kind of like when a grasshopper farts, only the grasshopper knows that it happened.

S

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Okay, ready? Here it is:

I'm CONSTIPATED!

I appreciate your rapt attention for this announcement. If you would like to find out how I am going to correct this problem feel free to buy my book on the $ubject.

• minimus
    minimus

It doesn't bother you that we got duped?? When some of us suggest to some JW friends or family to keep on the watch for something BIG to happen in October and zippo happens, our credibility can be strained. But even if we never told anyone else about what we were told, the point is we were evidently duped and we look dumb for once again believing bullsh*t.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit