Big Announcement?

by Lo-ru-hamah 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I know a little while back we were all waiting to hear what the "Big Announcement" was. Has it already been announced or are we still waiting? Sorry if this has already been done and I am just really behind time.

Loruhamah

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Yeah...I'm wondering too...isn't it supposed to be announced in October?

~luv, jojo

• Kudra
    Kudra

Well... I guess it's still not October, guys. ;)

BUT- I am HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED in our fine squadron of advance-notice aposta-elder spies!!!

Where's the scoop??? Usually we know these things months in advance... like we got the tract weeks ago but *someone* is totally keeping the the Big Announcement a big secret. What's the deal?

-K

(still grateful to the fine squadron of aposta-elder spies for everything else they do XXXOOOXXXOOO

• Gordy
  • Seeker4
    Seeker4

The tract work IS the big announcement.

Kind of disappointing, eh?

I am curious as to when the announcement is going to be, or if it has already been made.

S4

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe it's just bullsh*t---like these announcements usually are.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The announcement,of the Big Announcement,is usually bigger,than the Big Announcement..Crazy Eyes ..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Well, I doubted that a new printing of the Revelation Climax with the 70 or so revisions was already available and I found out I was wrong only after the whole congregation got personal copies of it.

So while I personally think there isn't anything to this, my "sources" have not been all that forthcoming with me on a few items now ...looks like they can keep a secret ...I'll have to wait and see.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    The tract work IS the big announcement.

how dumb.

~luv, jojo

• Kudra
    Kudra

Wait- so the tract work is the big A?

Then what is going to be announced in October? And is it in the end of Oct or the beginning?

-K
    ***who can't believe she is so concerned about something so insignificant and lame***

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit