WAYNE CAIRNS - JW Elder EXPOSED - Pleads Guilty to "Indecent Act"

by Scully 51 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Scully:

Great work Scully! Bravo!

Metatron is right! This reeks with corruption. One of the best examples of Watchtower hypocrisy I have read all week!

Keep up the good work Scully! Appreciate your hard work!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Anitar
    Anitar

You know the sick thing is that if he does get anymore legal action taken against him, the WTS will pay the entire bill defending him using donated money from the rank and file. Yet at the same time, they persecute and disfellowship victims of child abuse.

And yet there were obviously more than two witnesses to this guy exposing himself on the bus, so how does that make any sense? But wait, the WTS has probably already circumvented their own rules for cases such as this. Maybe for those who saw him do it, their opinion is worthless because they're worldy. "Only a JW can be trusted."

If that's the case, than the only way this pervert could be disfellowshiped is if he walked into the KH in the middle of a meeting and dropped trou! Disgusting!

Anitar

• greendawn
    greendawn

Amazing that he had no consequences he must have powerful connections within the org otherwise he would have lost all previliges for a long time even if he was repentant. Any lesser R&F would.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    You know the sick thing is that if he does get anymore legal action taken against him, the WTS will pay the entire bill defending him using donated money from the rank and file.

i dont know if that statement is accurate.. the watchtower pretty much hangs indivuduals out to dry on their own anymore.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    At this writing he remains an Elder in good standing

This is the only part that needs to be very carefully checked and verified . It is quite likely that a "repentantant" man may escape disfellowshipment , but to remain in his position is totally against all that they are supposed to stand for .I could not imagine it happening in my day. I would not doubt Scully, but we need to be absolutely clear on this point.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    At this writing he remains an Elder in good standing

As neither 'buses' or 'flashing' are mentioned in the bible, looks like he's home and dry.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Candidlynuts: Good point. I was assuming that since he's still in good standing, he might have alot of connections or is very important in the congregation. Perhaps it is ironic that being an elder in good standing with the watchtower doesn't necessarily make you in good standing with God.

Peace,
    Anitar

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

How do we know that he is an elder in good standing? The charitable organization records are updated only annually - sometime between January and June 30, depending on when the cong files their report. Also, don't be surprised if the info on file is wrong. Our congregation filed some doozers - questions answered backwards, etc.

• Scully
    Scully
    How do we know that he is an elder in good standing?

My source made a phone call to the congregation to find out if he was still an elder. The answer was yes.

The individual in question also was a member of the Judicial Committee that DFd and recently reinstated my source.

• Anitar
    Anitar

"My source made a phone call to the congregation to find out if he was still an elder. The answer was yes.

The individual in question also was a member of the Judicial Committee that DFd and recently reinstated my source."

Scully: Good work, sounds like you caught them red handed. What do you think will happen next?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit