Do you think Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President of the USA?

by free2beme 38 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have a mix of friends from Democrat to Republican. I am a registered Independent myself. I have heard it said, and watched in the news the obvious moves by the Democrats, to put this woman in place to run for the office of President. Although, I can just about guarantee that she will get the majority of the media attention, when she runs. I am not 100% convinced she will get the Democrat nomination, and see it as highly unlikely that she could win the office. I think this, as I think our country has some odd issue with a female President. I think they can accept females in all other positions, but this one. I think she has the best possible chance of any I have seen to this point in history, but she does bring out anger a lot in Republicans. Among Democrats, she seems to be their choice, only because they do not know of any others that will be available or willing to run.

So what do you think, do you think she could win?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"only because they do not know of any others that will be available or willing to run."

Are you insane?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No - I do not think the USA is ready for her

• Mary
    Mary
    No - I do not think the USA is ready for her

Are you kidding? After 8 years of the present asshole they've got in there, anyone would be an improvement.

• skyking
    skyking

The polls say she can win. The Hispanic block and the tree huggers are behind her big time. So I think people like myself who would almost vote for anyone other than a Republican right now will vote for her. Why because she would shake the foundations of the US big time and we need this right now.

• freetosee
    freetosee

I think she should run for presidency. She cant do worse than the present one. Can she win? Donno, if she doesnt b/c she's a woman, it would be a shame for America. Especially after the reelection of bush. Germany's Merkel's own conservative party had difficulty with her at first. Today it hardly makes a difference to anybody if the chief is a man or woman. I hope Hillary would win, as it would strengthen women's status elsewhere. fts

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

That spineless wretch nauseates me. I sure as hell hope not!

Dismembered

• skyking
    skyking
    That spineless wretch nauseates me. I sure as hell hope not!

Make me piss my pants. That is how I feel she nauseates me. But she would be better than a BUSH clone

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

What about Mitt?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I've seen her hubby on TV about 3 times this past week. And I don't even watch TV that much! I haven't seen any of Hillary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit