Do you think Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President of the USA?

by free2beme 38 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I think there is a far less chance of Rice running, then Hilary. I don't think Rice could win, two reasons, one she would be the first female President and two, she is African American. This country has some extreme prejudice states.

This is precisely why I think Rice could win. She could pull a lot of the black vote off the dem ticket, and millions of women who in past elections could give a poop, will register and vote to see a woman in office. Anything but another Clinton. Bill is a sick pervert, with no morals. Hillary is a tricky bitch whom I would not trust to run a bar let alone a country, though she has done a good job of grooming herself into position. Unfortunately I think Condi would pass on the nomination if offered. Jeff

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I like Bill, but not so sure how I feel about Hilary. I would really rather see a new face in their someone without the Clinton baggage.

I'm also an Independent. McCain seems to have a lot of integrity. I liked Edwards last election, but Kerry I'm not so keen on.

A Condi/ Hilary battle would be amazing, though neither woman really interests me for Pres.

Just get rid of the zealous theocrat Bush. What a mess he's created, and what damage he's done to the image of the US abroad. He's created the best terrorist recruiting organization in history.
    S4

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

So what do you think, do you think she could win?

Since George didnt win the first time, he was appointed, and he has no understanding or respect of our constitution and laws of the land, I think W will just declare himself a dictator like Castro and we wont need to waste our time on any more elections.

Seriously to answer your question. Anybody but Bush. So Miss Clinton would do in my book.

• Emma
    Emma

I don't think she could win.

I hope she doesn't run.

The Democratic party seems to be in a terrible muddle.

• heathen
    heathen

I wonder why the dems haven't tried to resurrect the old kenedy legacy by nominating one . If I did vote it would be libertarian accross the board , I just love their desire to take government out of everything in our lives and preserve the constitutional values of personal freedom and responsibility . This country is looking more and more like a dictatorship everyday , there is more tax law than scripture in the bible , it's totally nuts .................

• acadian
    acadian

It doesn't matter to me one way or another, the're all corrupt. Like they are going to make any differance. All I ever see is more rules a regulations, like we don't have enough already.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

:I've seen her hubby on TV about 3 times this past week. And I don't even watch TV that much! I haven't seen any of Hillary.

Public Relations. IF she were to run for office Bill would be supportive of her and they would look like a team. She would use him to get herself into the White House the same as she did the first time. His popularity far outweighs hers and that would be utilized. I don't think she could do it without his support.

A debate between Rice and Hillary about anything would be interesting.

• heathen
    heathen
    A debate between Rice and Hillary about anything would be interesting.

Maybe for you women , I could see it digress into a debate on which nail polish color matches the hand bag or something .. ARRRRRRRRGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

lol! Heathen Ur such a chauvinist. They would hire OTHER women to debate about nail polish for them.

• under_believer
    under_believer

No. No, I don't.
    And please don't confuse lack of desire to hire H.Clinton our next President as being some kind of gender thing.
    It's not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit