Would the world be a better place if everyone was JW?

by Gill 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

The back of 'The End of False Religion is Near!' leaflet makes an interesting claim that in the book 'Holocaust Politics' published in 2001, says : 'If more people practiced versions of what the Jehovah's Witnesses preach and practice, the Holocaust could have been prevented and genocide would scourge the world no more.'

Do you believe that is true? Would the world be a better place if every one was a Jehovah's Witness?

I suspect that there could break out mass slaughters of people who refused to be Jehovah's Witnesses if JWs held the power of the world.

The only reason they do not execture DF'd and DA'd people is that the 'law of the land' does not allow it. (Sorry can't remember the date of the article in the 1950's where that was written.)

So would the world be a better place if everyone was a Jehovah's Witness?

Do you remember all those quotes in the mags of people saying they wished all their employees were JWs and others who wished that more people were JWs? Do you believe them all?

More is one thing.....but don't JWs require the majority of people NOT to be JWs for the world to be a good place......to stop them executing everyone else!?

• shera
    shera

Ha,imagine that...the movie "chronicles of riddick" came to mind when I read your post.

• skyking
    skyking

Can you say Stalin, Hilter, I can and the world would become very quickly an evil place as the power hits the GB no worldly government to keep them in check

• free2beme
    free2beme

Are Muslim nations better off, when there is one religion allowed and in control? NO! This is just the fact of history and life. If one religion is in power, then it leads to a lot of terrible things happening in the name of GOD!

• VM44
    VM44

In answer to the question.....NO!

--VM44

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Henry VIII combined with Farenheit 451. Finaly answer? A Resounding NO!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I think stoning would be brought back.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They have a dictatorial administration and have little or no brotherly love, so though they are in some ways better than other societies, they are hollow deep down.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

What a terrifying prospect, thank goodness it can never happen.

It would be like Curse of the Zombies on a world wide scale

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    I think stoning would be brought back.

huh?... brought back?... I get stoned every day... LOL

ok, back on topic (cough, cough)

Would the world be a better place if everyone was JW?

ummmm.... HELL NO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit