DO I SMELL?

by exwitless 14 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

I know there's already a huge thread about thread killing. However, since I seem to have perfected this skill while still in Newbiehood, I thought I would just check. If I smell and no one wants to be near me, just say so. Hey maybe there's some sort of cyber-deoderant you could recommend. Or maybe my comments are just so precise and well-worded, there just isn't anything else to say! Ha ha. Just bein' silly on a late Saturday night.

• Purza
    Purza

Sniff, sniff. Nope. No smells that I can detect -- although that sense may be dulled as I did consume a large amount of wine today.

Purza

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I don't think so? What's up? What do you want to talk about? What movie are you going to watch tonight? Or are you going to read a book and drink a glass of wine? What's a young person like yourself doing in the house on a party night?

• Spectre
    Spectre

Ads by Google: Mitchum deodorant. Priceless

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

We do have a game that we play sometimes. When you want to talk to someone, you pm me your phone number and I'd send it to three different people. I try to get it to people that will return your call.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

someone lookin' for trouble? ... LOL.....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

No you don't smell. We all kill the odd thread, I know I've killed a few in my time.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Not that I've noticed, but I'm on the other side of the planet. And man do I smell.

• fokyc
    fokyc

You have only been posting for a couple of weeks, if you have something worthwhile discussing, I am sure you will have quite a large number of responses. Give it a chance, this is not like the KH's you know!

You were well welcomed to the forum, just relax, you've left, but don't think you are going to get a speedy response from those elders. It will take them some time to get their brains into gear. I have not been to the local KH for 13 years and I think they like my absence, nobody else ever rocks the boat and asks awkward questions which they can't answer!

Best wishes from another newbie

fokyc

• Undecided
    Undecided

Maybe you don't post until the subject has been throughly discussed and eyeryone is done with it.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit